• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

to MUCH LAG

Yeah, I have noticed this the past 3 days or so. There are hours where it will be normal and smooth then all of the sudden for like an hour or 2 it will have just HORRIBLE lag, at times just impossible to move around.

We are talking about this server... I dont think people are world transferring into Cyntara :)

We are talking about this server... I dont think people are world transferring into Cyntara :)

Worst investment ever!

Anyway, is it just Metal? Or is it for everybody?

Red

Definately everyone. I know me, Dirty Dog, Acid burn, metal, and tons others talking about all the lag in the trade or just game chat. Although I have noticed either everyone is lagging or the server runs perfect. I was talking with Acid Burn, and it honestly seemed like it must be a character. Everything will be perfect then as if someone logs on and the server goes haywire with crazy lags

Back