• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TOOL] Convert any map between ServerID and ClientID

Well it looks like otbm2json needs to be updated to the latest standards

same thing if we want 100% Nostalrius compatibility

Sadly, this is not my area of expertise, so cant help y'all with that/ :(

I believe it might possibly be related to the feature Zones they added
• OTBM Zones: Enables direct editing of zones into the map binary, facilitating the creation of large or irregularly shaped zones. A companion PR has been submitted to RME (opentibiabr/remeres-map-editor#56).

1717970118299.png1717970154251.png

I wonder if it might be as simple as compiling their old RME without the zones feature, importing the map, saving it then trying the convertor then.

Source:

I wonder if it might be as simple as compiling their old RME without the zones feature, importing the map, saving it then trying the convertor then.
Well, probably yes.
I wonder if otbm2json could be modified to ignore zone headers and attributes while converting to json. That could also work.

Amazing tool. What is the most practical way to get the IDs of both the client id and the server id to modify the files?

Back