• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Topia needs you!

vegas

d(^.-)b
Reaction score
Greetings, and welcome to Topia!

We've had a few projects, and got years of experience within Open Tibia.
Are well-skilled in mapping, and also work effectively.
We want a server with a fine balance between RPG and PvP.
Going to use the original Tibia map, but totally revamped and customized.
Most quests will also be implemented, but with new twists and turns.
And of course, new quests too, wich will be even more team-based.
Hunting and questing will also be more team-based, especially the new creatures.
The vocations will have more party spells and support spells.
A greater difference between the vocations, making each more depended on each other, but at the same time, making them more useful to each other.

Name of the server, gameplay settings etc. will be brought up internal.
We have thousands of ideas! But realistically, of course, not overly complicated.

For the moment, we're searching for active and skilled members.

Open positions:
Programmer (C++)
Scripters
Graphic Designers
Co-Level Designer
Volounteers (Testers)

Lineup:
Mekz - Level Designer
Nymph - Level Designer, Webmaster
Kmy - Web Designer, Webmaster
Skarheim - Hoster

Application:
Profession: Scripter
Experience: Since 2006, 4 years
Activity: Only from mon to fri, except for weekends
Additional: Optional, write whatever you feel is needed.

Best regards,
Topia.

Last edited:
We weren't really impressed with your `mapping skills`, sorry. Now every skilled programmer can make his own server.

We are going to use Original tibia map, but it will be: "revamped 'n customized".

I always see this sentence on all real-tibia projects, and when they get online, they just change Thais. lmfao.

its not like that we just tok the Shape of the real tibia map only the free citys and tok away all and made new shit i ment only the shape but you wont see anything from real tibia ther

and for hermes : well hermes i wasn't so impressed by mexico when i meet you fuckers, so just stay away aight ?

i dont even know what to say. the map is custom our idea is no wher near nothing anyone have done so i cant see why this aint CUSTOM

Back