• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Total Economic Meltdown 2016

In fact its even past the point that MSM is covering it up, it's basically hinted in almost any economic paper you find... even IMF and its owners are advising their customers/listeners openly that everything is about to get real bad.

So you might want to save some of that allowance your mom is giving you, because there's a big chance it will not increase but decrease(Do you know the difference between those 2 words?) this year... ;)

Last edited:
In fact its even past the point that MSM is covering it up, it's basically hinted in almost any economic paper you find... even IMF and its owners are advising their customers/listeners openly that everything is about to get real bad.

So you might want to save some of that allowance your mom is giving you, because there's a big chance it will not increase but decrease(Do you know the difference between those 2 words?) this year... ;)
Allowance mommy is giving me? Is this 2005? Are you serious?

I graduated as a finance major, you know nothing about what you're talking about, and all of these videos provide very little accurate data. It's a great way to get a ton of youtube views and make a quick $ on retards.

Congrats.

Lmao you should go outside rather than watching all the conspiracy videos

Conspiracy theories? The "lmao" is mine mate ;)

Anyone with mental capacity to debate and put forth arguments for/against the "conspiracy theory"(again, bigass rofl :D ) about the global economy being in on the verge of collapsing?

Does anyone here even know what interest-rates is? :p

Allowance mommy is giving me? Is this 2005? Are you serious?

I graduated as a finance major, you know nothing about what you're talking about, and all of these videos provide very little accurate data. It's a great way to get a ton of youtube views and make a quick $ on retards.

Congrats.

"All of these videos"... Hand on your heart, how many and what videos(if any) did you watch?

I think that even if it would happen this would be the smallest problem if you look at all the conflicts in Europe right now. There is not going to be an economic meltdown any soon and if there is a "down" in the economy it always recovers thats just how it works... So stop panicking and eat a snickers.

Anyone with mental capacity to debate and put forth arguments for/against the "conspiracy theory"(again, bigass rofl :D ) about the global economy being in on the verge of collapsing?

God your an idiot. You aren't debating on if there might be an economic collapse, because all your doing is straight up saying that it's going to happen and that isn't right because nobody knows exactly what's going to happen over the year. Like fuck whole world could go to war next month and there is nothing you can do or say to stop it or prepare ourselves for it. Also if I were you I would not be talking about people's mental capacities you sound stupid, and if you don't know the interest rate in the United States is actually pretty steady compared to the world even though yes it is going up a small amount each year.

and if you don't know the interest rate in the United States is actually pretty steady compared to the world even though yes it is going up a small amount each year.

So, basically.. you are absolutely clueless to what interest-rates is, yes?

So, basically.. you are absolutely clueless to what interest-rates is, yes?
Im done arguing with you, but what your thinking of is Real interest rates and yes I know very much what it is.

You aren't debating on if there might be an economic collapse, because all your doing is straight up saying that it's going to happen and that isn't right because nobody knows exactly what's going to happen over the year. Like fuck whole world could go to war next month and there is nothing you can do or say to stop it or prepare ourselves for it.

I'm not putting forth any arguments(debating) it, no, but i'm saying it will/is happening and providing tons of information for anyone interested in learning about it..

I am saying straight up it will happen, yes. But I don't want you to take my word for it, because as you say, NOBODY knows exactly what will happen or when it will happen..

Whole world is basically preparing for war... in case you missed that :/ And the economic warfare is brutal at this point.

Im done arguing with you, but what your thinking of is Real interest rates and yes I know very much what it is.

You never started arguing mate ;)

Yes, when I write "interest rates" I mean what you call "real interest rates"... and I am very curious to find out what "non-real interest rates" are :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad I blocked this retard a long time ago.
Please don't give him the satisfaction of replies.

I showed ignore content, read the first two posts and realised that he is a complete fucktard

20130406_FBC371.png

If you know what interest rates are this picture should worry you. 0% interest rates basically means you can borrow money(banks can create money) without paying any interest on it. In Denmark there was even a case(not sure of details, if it ended or what happened) where people were literally paid to take out loans.. ( This is how they create new money - taking out bank loans(on property/businessess)).. And if/when the free money stops(the printing of new money is basically the only thing that keeps the economy alive) the house of cards will collapse.. perhaps in a day, perhaps 1 week..

And also, understand: There's TONS you can do about it(personally).

I'm so glad I blocked this retard a long time ago.
Please don't give him the satisfaction of replies.

So.... you blocked me... And yet you see my posts? Someone should alert OTLand-staff about this obvious error :p

No, none of us know what interest rates are. Dam you got us mate. No one can keep up with you

20130406_FBC371.png

If you know what interest rates are this picture should worry you. 0% interest rates basically means you can borrow money(banks can create money) without paying any interest on it. In Denmark there was even a case(not sure of details, if it ended or what happened) where people were literally paid to take out loans.. ( This is how they create new money - taking out bank loans(on property/businessess)).. And if/when the free money stops(the printing of new money is basically the only thing that keeps the economy alive) the house of cards will collapse.. perhaps in a day, perhaps 1 week..

And also, understand: There's TONS you can do about it(personally).
Banks dont "create" money, the federal reserve/teasury does. Facepalm. Ive met alot of people who believe in conspiracy theories, all of them are morons, you continue to support that theory.

My last post, but the rates aren't 0%... They are in the 1-2% range

Back