• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Total Economic Meltdown 2016

I think that even if it would happen this would be the smallest problem if you look at all the conflicts in Europe right now. There is not going to be an economic meltdown any soon and if there is a "down" in the economy it always recovers thats just how it works... So stop panicking and eat a snickers.

There's a huuuge correlation between the conflicts arising in eastern europe(Russia), ME(Syria, Iran) aswell as China(the "disputes over "their" islands) and the global financial instability. Unfortunately.

Look at pre WW1 or WW2. What happened first? War or Economic collapse? It's a rather big question-mark(even for me, I really don't know) of what will come first now though.. but the US is pressing really hard to create conflicts atm in order to blame this coming disaster on Russia/China..

Central BANKING SYSTEM does not mean it's BANKS PRINTING MONEY. Kill urself. Sorry, maybe ur youtube videos informed you better than my degree in finance.

It obviously did :/

Last edited by a moderator:
article-2423315-1BE0689B000005DC-539_634x257.jpg

What does it say right there, on top? It is the Federal Reserve that is printing the money. If you want to fool yourself that you're having a winning argument because I didn't clarify/elaborate the term "The banks" go ahead...

Ignoring this thread from now on. Your autism is too strong.

Autism? That's literally the opposite of what I "suffer"(lol) from, but alright :)

So.... you blocked me... And yet you see my posts? Someone should alert OTLand-staff about this obvious error :p
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,
I showed ignore content,

EVER HEARD THIS FEATURE? BTW SINTH WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST IT'S BEUITUFL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
There's a huuuge correlation between the conflicts arising in eastern europe(Russia), ME(Syria, Iran) aswell as China(the "disputes over "their" islands) and the global financial instability. Unfortunately.

Look at pre WW1 or WW2. What happened first? War or Economic collapse? It's a rather big question-mark(even for me, I really don't know) of what will come first now though.. but the US is pressing really hard to create conflicts atm in order to blame this coming disaster on Russia/China..

So what can we do about it? Nothing just chill and hope for the best ;)

Which conflicts is the US trying to create? I am not a big fan of the USA but I dont think that a conflict is in the interest of any nation atm. europe has the refugee crisis, terrorism and the US is sending more troops to the polish/ukraine boarder. TTIP will probably come since capitalist fucks always win in a capitalist ideology world and that means more turnover for the companies. I think the next conflicts will be between left and right winged parties since we have a "right winged revolution" recently. Citizens will protest and maybe then things will get out of hand.

EVER HEARD THIS FEATURE? BTW SINTH WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST IT'S BEUITUFL THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What? I'm not sure what you mean.
When you block someone, you can still view their posts if you click "Show ignored content". However, this is the first time I used it and noticed it brought all his posts so thats a button I will never use again xd

When you block someone, you can still view their posts if you click "Show ignored content". However, this is the first time I used it and noticed it brought all his posts so thats a button I will never use again xd
I quoted that post on Sinth since he didn't really understand what you meant. xd
He said this "So.... you blocked me... And yet you see my posts? Someone should alert OTLand-staff about this obvious error :p"

If you click the button again you can see what I mean.

So what can we do about it? Nothing just chill and hope for the best ;)

Which conflicts is the US trying to create? I am not a big fan of the USA but I dont think that a conflict is in the interest of any nation atm. europe has the refugee crisis, terrorism and the US is sending more troops to the polish/ukraine boarder. TTIP will probably come since capitalist fucks always win in a capitalist ideology world and that means more turnover for the companies. I think the next conflicts will be between left and right winged parties since we have a "right winged revolution" recently. Citizens will protest and maybe then things will get out of hand.

Well we/I/you can withdraw some money from the bank and put the value somewhere safer: Gold, Silver, Bitcoins, Food, whatever.. guns? :p

TTIP is pushed in lightning speed because of the state the economy is in(it all favours the US/dollar, France came out this week saying they might pass.. which would be a huge problem for US).

I could write a book about the conflicts and everything around it but this thread is too hot already :p

As said Tarek, he added that last line after I replied..

Well we/I/you can withdraw some money from the bank and put the value somewhere safer: Gold, Silver, Bitcoins, Food, whatever.. guns? :p

TTIP is pushed in lightning speed because of the state the economy is in(it all favours the US/dollar, France came out this week saying they might pass.. which would be a huge problem for US).

I could write a book about the conflicts and everything around it but this thread is too hot already :p

Or lets just plant weed everywhere and then sing and dance all together around a campfire

By the way, to you who reacts(in a rather bizarre way) negatively to this thread and want to "block" me... why not just leave the thread?

Or lets just plant weed everywhere and then sing and dance all together around a campfire

World is not binary bro.. its not either 1 or 0. ;)

You see? Even the forum is suffering from the global instability but you keep pretending its not real.. :D

I quoted that post on Sinth since he didn't really understand what you meant. xd
He said this "So.... you blocked me... And yet you see my posts? Someone should alert OTLand-staff about this obvious error :p"

If you click the button again you can see what I mean.
Aaaaah, my bad xd

myself i have degree in youtube video trueness (studied in university of united state of americans) i claim these videos to be confirmed by nasa and nasas father

my subjective rating is 8/10
cuz its good but still bad if u get me

To adress the attitude: "We can not do anything to change it anyways" :

Ofcourse there is. 1, Speak about it to warn people. 2, and more importantly(because nr 1 works basically.. never, this thread is a good example :p ) :

Buy some stuff that has real value yet which is not a waste of money. Something you will use and/or can sell in the future without a loss of value. Buy food. Rice and pasta for example, why not buy next years stock today already? With the current drought prices will definately not go down, and currency will definately not go up... So just there you've saved a few hundred bucks and also eliminiated the biggest danger if there's a short/long crisis: Getting food.

Ofcourse there is. 1, Speak about it to warn people. 2, and more importantly(because nr 1 works basically.. never, this thread is a good example :p ) :

Buy some stuff that has real value yet which is not a waste of money. Something you will use and/or can sell in the future without a loss of value. Buy food. Rice and pasta for example, why not buy next years stock today already? With the current drought prices will definately not go down, and currency will definately not go up... So just there you've saved a few hundred bucks and also eliminiated the biggest danger if there's a short/long crisis: Getting food.
Csgo skins.... Gotcha

man thx for telling me about this it is great discovery i will tell my family to sell house and maybe we can become very rich sometimes. i will definitely encourage my frends to do this as well and i remember that also youtube guy was predicting 9/11 i told everyone its not fake!!?!=!=111 and bom every one see im is right its wow... and now i see economic meltdown its insane and some time i read about critical when reading/watching unreliable sources :S how i handle this mr. sinth

On a serious note, wtf is this thread? You might've as well just posted about CIA murdering JFK, 9/11 planned by Bush, Usama bin Laden was a made up character etc... the list is long. You're referring to sources as if they were written by a well-known scientist. I could've just made a new thread and said "omg mark samman is dead, otland is closing"

source:

person on otland
youtube.com
wikipedia
google.com
yahoo.com
aol.com
otland.net

Back