• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Can We write how open this map in map editor? I download this file from first page and what?

well you need rme 1.1.4 to open it in the map editor

and the tempel should be somewhere x:32000 y:32000 z:7
i dont got the exact cords

reps for making this.

but when i load it, it says i need an updated .otb file, and i have the latest RME map editor... I go to yalahar, and theres a bunch of red squares everywhere

anybody know the problem? and how to solve it? thanks.

you need to finish mines, paradox, thais undeads, ab'dendriel (hell gate is still 1 sqm passage), finish orc fort, venore dragons, cormaya, eremo, edron forest, and some more but i must go to bed

keep working bro, it's really good... If you need someone to help fix the small map bugs, I'm down to help (Im a perfectionist)

nice map, keep working ;) If you need some help simply msg me ;p Are you going to make scripts as well?

you need to finish mines, paradox, thais undeads, ab'dendriel (hell gate is still 1 sqm passage), finish orc fort, venore dragons, cormaya, eremo, edron forest, and some more but i must go to bed

keep working bro, it's really good... If you need someone to help fix the small map bugs, I'm down to help (Im a perfectionist)

well i did know that i have to finnish it just bcus thay are not on the map/ tracked long ago

im also perfectionist when it comes to RL maps but i will make/fix it when i got the most of the places done.

Btw can anyone tell me why there is impossible to edit my posts that is rly anoying (i cannot update first page)

Btw can anyone tell me why there is impossible to edit my posts that is rly anoying (i cannot update first page)

I don't know why.. It's been like that on Otland for a few days atleast :eek:
I might be wrong but it doesn't work to edit posts for me aswell...

//Massen

@Mummrik,
When i use Simonels 8.4 TFS Mapsupport it give me runtime error after the map loading.

But when i remove yalahar(based on your) The map loads normal.

And when i use beta 3 (by elf) map support 8.4 it comes the same.

Can some1 help me? I dont know how i open the map on a server! Can some1 tell me what server i need , and were ican get it? ,

Is there anyway too cut out Yalahar and paste it into my own rl map? :D

Back