• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

@up
Yep there is.

Go to mummriks yalahar with RME. Your selection must select lower floors.

Now go to z=0 and then when copying cond only copy with shift.

Click CTRL+SHIT AND COPY, you wont get the whole but you can copy more when using CTRL+SHIFT, it will copy more and more.. and it wont be unselected just fi you dont just the CTRL.

Can some1 help me? I dont know how i open the map on a server! Can some1 tell me what server i need , and were ican get it? ,

hiho

hiho can i ask u guys something does anyone have all actions monsters and npc's???????? so yes please post them or post what u have ;)

Hehe, I did:
tibiamap 1.8c.rar

Does NOT contain a virus, lol.

This server should you use if you want to run this map, it did work for me i hope it does the same for you (TFS 0.3 beta 2 Edited by simonel)
Link: ates ot.rar

I loaded the map, took awhile cuz I have a shitty comp, then it asked me to load a monster/npc file, i clicked because i dont have one, and finally loaded after 10 minutes, I scroll all over, there's nothing there, just empty, all black, nothing.

What's wrong?

This server should you use if you want to run this map, it did work for me i hope it does the same for you (TFS 0.3 beta 2 Edited by simonel)
Link: ates ot.rar

I put the map in the world map , then i tried to start to ot and it just says like Sqlite error:File is encrypted or is not database!

I put the map in the world map , then i tried to start to ot and it just says like Sqlite error:File is encrypted or is not database!

ye i know i did see that after i have upload the server but just take an database from an other server since that database that comes whit the rar dosent have anything in it

Back