• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Is this project Inactive?
I hope not...Your close.

No its not inactive but i just took an break from tibia it will be back on track in some days.

Nice! Are the NPCs working fine?

there is no npc yet thay will be added when i have time thay just have spawns, but there is no "scripted" npc's(yet).

BTW ppls that are making other projects feel free to take this as an base i dont need any credits since im doing this for the ot community. :) (since im not the maker of this map, just an tracker so the credits will go to "cipsoft team" for this wonderfull map)

Edit: i feel like tracking right now, so i will go finnish the swamp troll cave now :)

Waiting for v2

Good Work
v1.6 will be updated in like 5 min or something this will include the floor 7 - 1 (surface) and also some undergrounds in poh and outlaw camp.

So check the first page if you want the new update!

Keep working you have a nice talent!

Thanks anw

bb ^^

tbh im not that talent, im useing an program that make the map for me.
My mapping skill is not the best but i can make some detailed maps :p

but im happy that you like my map, its ppls like you that keep me working on this "project".

Mummrik,
I hope you finish soon,
and I also hope CIP doesnt catch you Lol.

darashia edron hills poh 8.22?

as it look like now there is only the "main" land that is 8.22 i will take the islands when i got the main land done

can any1 confirm if poi is on this map
yes there is poi in this map but i dont remmeber if poi is 100% but its like 80 - 90% done

Mummrik,
I hope you finish soon,
and I also hope CIP doesnt catch you Lol.

i hope that to but as far as i get it 100% i will remove all the credits and stuffs like that so nobody will get in trouble

Edit: atleast mine "credit"

catch for what ?he cant even track 50 % of cipsoft map belive me :)

why not, and how do you know?
have you seen the full map?
ok, i will get 49% map
dont be stupid, i will track what i can track and im sure ppls will like it anyway.

well because somone from cipsoft said some months ago only 30 % of all quest is known.That's why...

Back