• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

Could you also include tracking project? It would help a lot making map more perfect

Could you also include tracking project? It would help a lot making map more perfect

i would post them but i have like 30+ now so i dont want to post them since some of the files are bugged or out dated if you want to complet this map by your own you can just paste in the tracked parts you did (that is how i update this map)

I love it :D
Great, I can't wait until you've tracked the whole rl tibia map :D

hehe well as it look like right now i will take an break from tracking :( since im Pging an druid atm, but sure there will be some updates from time to time!

why u dont do good monsters ? u can't kill any1 monster while maptracking map because if u kill and go to this place again and see the monster again the monster will duplicate

why u dont do good monsters ? u can't kill any1 monster while maptracking map because if u kill and go to this place again and see the monster again the monster will duplicate

well sure i can go but as you said there will be dublicated (10 dragons where it should be 3)
but i will take the islands later (edron, darashia, ankrahmun etc when im done whit "main island") i gusse that is the places you mean whit hard monsters exept vdl demona

LOL I feel like a dumb ass, i read every post and I've gone to 32k 32k 7 on the map editor and searched around but i'm still only getting blank space... any tips?

EDIT: Nm was on the wrong floor lmao, my bad =/

Last edited:
I wish hed just finish it...
If I had a lvl 150+ on real tibia.

I "might" have had it done by now.
(Althought I dont have a level 150 on tibia lol)

I hope you finish it soon man.
Why have you stopped?

War or Something?

i was in war earlyer but now im PGing an druid but i did some tracking almost full darashia done :p just some rotworm caves to go
also some other small parts

How you know i was frmo Tyresö ??

Like you maaaaaaan ;) i hope when you get full not giving all :/

Back