• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

You should track more of the map =)

Looks quite completed anyways, blix more trackinz!

When Im include all the 8.4 map I have this error "[10/01/2009 5:38:00] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Unknown OTBM version detected." May know what's wrong?

When Im include all the 8.4 map I have this error "[10/01/2009 5:38:00] FATAL: [OTBM loader] Unknown OTBM version detected." May know what's wrong?
i dont have any idea what the problem is maybe you need to open it whit any map editor and save it again

up®
I open the map in RME 1.1.4
Btw. Which engine you use? TFS 03 beta 2 right?

i have not tested it in game since im only tracking now days i dont working whit servers anymore

Man, the 1.8 is really nice !
How much work do you got left? of 100%, 10% ?
Since the southern part is soon done right?

Btw, I don't fully get this "tracked" thing, are all the quests done...?
Or do you need to do them yourself?
I'm not complaining, only wondering.
Amazing work you got there, keep it up.

/Limannen

Simonel®
Reputation for you, I am looking for something that a few days, because I was still problems with this conversion, and map. But all work nicely.

Man, the 1.8 is really nice !
How much work do you got left? of 100%, 10% ?
Since the southern part is soon done right?

Btw, I don't fully get this "tracked" thing, are all the quests done...?
Or do you need to do them yourself?
I'm not complaining, only wondering.
Amazing work you got there, keep it up.

/Limannen

south part is done the black part is water on rl tibia so there is no hunting ground there

so this map still got everything like a 100mb map? or does it miss stuff ?

this one dose not have all the "water" titles (out side the map, same whit the underground it does not have the brown stuff in the caves) like the 100mb one so it dosent take so much place and dosent lag as much as the other and this one is not complete yet so that is why

@krille
i got like 1000 .ztk files but i will put them all in to an rar and upload but i dont have time for that now so just wait

Back