• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tracked Tibiamap 8.5 v1.9

and mummrik i would be grateful if u linked a tfs or something that runs this map.. i have tried to run it in every tfs.. still get error "unknown otbm version some shit" and dont u need all the npc and all the monsters folder, to not get errors like "cant find npc blabla" :S i would really need a tutorial about how to import this maps you people keep uploading into a district thingy

and mummrik i would be grateful if u linked a tfs or something that runs this map.. i have tried to run it in every tfs.. still get error "unknown otbm version some shit" and dont u need all the npc and all the monsters folder, to not get errors like "cant find npc blabla" :S i would really need a tutorial about how to import this maps you people keep uploading into a district thingy

see this post
http://otland.net/f18/8-4-forgotten-server-v0-3-beta-2-a-18163/index32.html#post189131

i do not test this map ingame im just tracking its up to the downloader to fix all the buggs thay got sry

and you can read whats new on the first page

my pc not good for this map.someone send me only yalahar map?when i open this map my pc being attached.

Thanks.

south part is done the black part is water on rl tibia so there is no hunting ground there

Aha ! I saw that now.
But...it's the houses & npcs to fix?
Also, is all the floors done?
So this project is totally done !?

I really need to know cuz this rox xD

/Limannen

Omg Mummrik you're really updating it fast.

I'm waiting for your FULL release of Yalahar
Cuz i can see some map bugs etc..

Write on the top of the thread FULL yalahar so i know xD

rep++

Great 8.4 release Mummrik, I noticed you don't have a lot of Rookgaard mapped, I got a level 20 on rook and I'm starting to track it. Once I'm done I'll send it to you so you can have a 100% complete Rookgaard. I guess a lot changed on rook since the 8.4 update so you'll have a completely updated one. It's 3am right now at my house and I have work tomorrow, so I'll track a lot more tomorrow.

-- EDIT --

Also wanted to let you know, I have a more complete map (has all of Port Hope, Ankrahmun, Darashia, Edron, and Cormaya), just private message me and I'll hook you up.

Last edited:
Which editor should I use to open it?:D I tried latest remere but there are red tiles on Yalahar xD

Well i do not know when the whole map is 100% bugg free but if you mean yalahar it will be soon i think i do not have a date when it will be done its just some small bugg fixes and add some undergrounds

Well i do not know when the whole map is 100% bugg free but if you mean yalahar it will be soon i think i do not have a date when it will be done its just some small bugg fixes and add some undergrounds

Ok cool Mummrik ;P...

Na only when map its 100%, forget bugs ;P

btw what error mean's in tracker ?:S i got debug error or ?

Ok cool Mummrik ;P...

Na only when map its 100%, forget bugs ;P

btw what error mean's in tracker ?:S i got debug error or ?

the tracker stops to track titles it was so long ago i got that error (cus im making new .ztk files all the time when i track)

My Map

I finally got a minimap picture of my map (updated with yours of course), was having problems. If you want it just send me a private message, I have no problem helping you get closer to getting your project complete.

1201-minimap.png

Back