• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Trade Forum

Jesper_Kladden

Donator
Reaction score
I suggest to set up a trade forum.

The forum should not allow the following:

*Premium account selling
*Real-Tibia Account selling

Samples of what can be there:

*Selling/Trading OT Cash
*Selling/Trading Servers
*Selling/Trading Maps
*Selling Donation points
*Selling accounts on OTs
*etc.

"Selling donation points", sounds very logical o_O

I dislike this suggestion.... OT is free :) Although an exception exists; when I am the seller and you are the buyer ^_^

I would agree.

So many damn retards are selling things for Open Tibia now... Lets put them in one place.

I would agree.

So many damn retards are selling things for Open Tibia now... Lets put them in one place.

Hey mind your language! I am an exception I said :mad:
You would agree, but you can't :(

P.S. Wanna buy some scripts? :thumbup:

Hey mind your language! I am an exception I said :mad:
You would agree, but you can't :(

P.S. Wanna buy some scripts? :thumbup:

Okay, but you are special :wub:

@P.S. Is offer pls 3$??

"Selling donation points", sounds very logical o_O

I dislike this suggestion.... OT is free :) Although an exception exists; when I am the seller and you are the buyer ^_^

OT is free but many people forgot about it and trying to sell their (in many cases not) work.

If you start giving ideas to the ones that sells things from OPEN tibia, everybody will start selling everything and the community will become:
CT = Close Tibia or Cost Tibia
LOL!

Create your one free forum for this instead, I'm sure Tala~ wont.
Here you go: free forum hosting - create forum offers free forum
this was a suggestion for the noobs who wanna sell their free time work and says that they work all for nothing...
so... your pretty wrong to new forum...
we wanna set them on another sub-forum so they don't post everywhere with,sell rlmap 100euro

I strongly disagree with that idea. You should rather stop all those trades particulary real tibia accs etc. You'd avoid a lot of troubles.
There is a lot of scammer outta there and even ebay recently started to forbid selling rl tibia accs.

So to prevent all those troubles concerning trades simply bann all those sellers.

@Edit If you think I only hand out my opinion here, because ive got scammed here on Otland youre wrong all the way.
It was not that glorious to loose money, but it happened.
But if Talaturen accepts this way of trade be careful with all those sellers and always try to get a middleman for your trades if there is someone who offers you to do the middleman.

Yours faithfully,
Gangsta-jr

Last edited:
I agree, make trade forum!

Like Elf said in donator board!

Back