• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Travel NPC with back option

czerwian

Reaction score
Hello, I want to use travel NPC on my ots. He's taking you with small boat to island and when you sail to this island there is the same npc who got option now to get you back. Is it possible or I should do two npc's?

It's easier to make two NPCs.
I haven't done it within 1 NPC, but the only way I can think of is checking where are you right now. If player is within box on area X, then offer travel only to Y and if players is within box on area Y, then offer travel only to X. You could also do some storages but then you need to remember that storage should be deleted upon death.

Or maybe NPC travel to island and set storage to one, you are on island and the same npc check yours storage if one then other option to travel, then set to zero? It'll be work? I don't know how script can looks like.. I'm beginning at this.

Or maybe NPC travel to island and set storage to one, you are on island and the same npc check yours storage if one then other option to travel, then set to zero? It'll be work? I don't know how script can looks like.. I'm beginning at this.
Yes, but you need to delete it on player's death as I said. Because if player dies with this storage, it wouldn't be possible to go back to this island.

Or... or or or

Just check if the player position is inside / near the second npc?

cmon guys..

Back