• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Treasure Goblin

Gollum

ayy lmao
Reaction score
Are there any that anyone could make me a script "Treasure Goblin" just like in diablo?

Like a raid, and sometimes it spawns and disappear after (x) time?

Need to be more descriptive, I've never played Diablo, so I cannot try to help you.

Could i make a monster that disappear after x time ?

EDIT : After being hit

I didnt meant it should drop gold, i just needed a regular monster. And when u start attacking it, it disappears after a while. Thanks tho

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

You could use the same invisibility as warlock etc

Well you won't be able to change how long he will go invisible but its for sure a way to do it:
Lua:
		<defense name="invisible" interval="6000" chance="1000">
			<attribute key="areaEffect" value="blueshimmer"/>
		</defense>

Last edited:
i love that game :D i finished it 16 times and i reach the powerfull power of dragon heads to lv 13 :DDD if you give me some time i can help you
we will use the lua function named doCreateMonster

Maybe a detailed description of what you want?, never played diablo either and your description says nothing.

Maybe a detailed description of what you want?, never played diablo either and your description says nothing.

Lets see.. On a raid it spawns a Treasure Goblin, when players starts attacking it dissappears after, lets say 1 min if not killed. You got it?

perhaps drops gold coins or donor currency each time it loses hp? (and maybe it has 20 hp, and no matter how hard its hit for, it takes 1-2 dmg per hit?)

cause i believe the treasure goblin in diablo drops gold each time it is attacked.

also, i really like the idea of this!

perhaps drops gold coins or donor currency each time it loses hp? (and maybe it has 20 hp, and no matter how hard its hit for, it takes 1-2 dmg per hit?)

cause i believe the treasure goblin in diablo drops gold each time it is attacked.

also, i really like the idea of this!

U got it all wrong, i dont want it to drop after each health loss. I want a monster that will dissappears after 1 min if not killed

- - - Updated - - -

BuMpPP

Back
Top Bottom