• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tribute to Tupac

Lol tharks we could make a compilation video of when we killed u 5x the other day, that would be better :p

Lol tharks we could make a compilation video of when we killed u 5x the other day, that would be better :p

Gz taking pz when im not online, but when im online, your guild is so fucki** scared that just somes of ur guild want to go out, and ofc eventually die. jijijijijijiji

And :p at the movie hahahahhahaha, atleast u should had put more frags XD

So because u aren't online when i am means im scared of u?? Get over urself lol. Ive never been scared of u since i started this server and u were on striper thinkin u were god then, but u sucked then and u suck now.

And please if u see me hiding in pz from u ever, take a screen and post here lol cus it will never happen.

Gz taking pz when im not online, but when im online, your guild is so fucki** scared that just somes of ur guild want to go out, and ofc eventually die. jijijijijijiji

And :p at the movie hahahahhahaha, atleast u should had put more frags XD

ROFL! We fought you with 3 people in Ankh.. when u were about 8 or 10... after u killed 2pac in Bridgetrap..

So shutup and stop thinking you are good.. Stupid Mexican boter. very soon ull get hacked by ur cracked Magebot.. Poor ass Fucker

If u and your team are so fucking good, why dont declare war?
Blitzkriieg Vs Never Back Down huh?
we declared war and tupac didnt accepted coughpussycough

Because you are already a free frag Tharks... Why do you want to make your life more miserable`??

Emo? :D

Back