• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TrueTibia [down]

Sounds great, I know it will be a great server. I just want to see a server someday, that has a real Tibia community. Not like SD's are on the ground, and bp's of half used UH's are everywhere (because those things are cheap and easy to get on OT's). Anyways, that's just a dream of mine, someday I might attempt to make it come true. Or maybe you guys could do it. Lots of work with the loot system im sure, but I would be amazing.

Well I highly doubt there will be uhs, etc on the ground because you cannot buy them in stores. Only available by making them.

Sounds great, I know it will be a great server. I just want to see a server someday, that has a real Tibia community. Not like SD's are on the ground, and bp's of half used UH's are everywhere (because those things are cheap and easy to get on OT's). Anyways, that's just a dream of mine, someday I might attempt to make it come true. Or maybe you guys could do it. Lots of work with the loot system im sure, but I would be amazing.

You will see that quite soon. ^^

First post has been updated. Today we have added a ventrilo server for anyone who wishes to use it. You may access it with...
IP: vent.truetibia.com
PORT: 3787

And an update on the server, we are finishing up the final touches on it, expect it up very soon, no release dates will be set though.

//RealSoft Staff

First post has been updated. Today we have added a ventrilo server for anyone who wishes to use it. You may access it with...
IP: vent.truetibia.com
PORT: 3787

And an update on the server, we are finishing up the final touches on it, expect it up very soon, no release dates will be set though.

//RealSoft Staff

I really dislike you're using my last "company" name to your server.... I still got the server I named RealSoft in start of 2008 <.<

The name of a server and name of our team name is different, unless you have a trademark on "RealSoft" we will continue using it for a personal team name. We respect your server name and would name call any of our products as such. However we have a right to call our team whatever we choose, seeing we did not steal the name and it serves no marketing value to us, just to state what our team goes by. Thankyou.

owned. o.o
i cant wait for this to finish, i long for the good ol days in tibia, and hopefully this will bring me as close as possible to those days =P
rock on Cavitt ^^

Two people aren't allowed to have the same thoughts? Just because you thought of it doesn't mean it's yours; You didn't act upon your idea and so anyone is allowed to use it.

@up, nailed it. And that kind of stuff should be sent to our complaints department at [email protected]

I have added this to contact information, if you have a problem with our support, or anything to do with us, please use that and we will try to come to a fair compromise if reasonable. Thankyou

//Realsoft

All are domains and Emails are listed on the front, So feel free to send emails to the email that supports your need.

New dedicated host has been bought.
Both Technical and Unique Traits`updated!

Im really sorry to disapoint you :( but me an xaroth made "RealSoft" Atleast i helped some and it was at the end fo 2007 (around oktober) :( Im really sorry that you fell that low that your using that "nickname" for your team just use Tibia Chronicles its better and i think more unique

No need to discuss that here, write to our email, or send a pm. Its not a huge deal, this thread is for the actual server discussion.

Updated first post, speedtest/pingtest added

Dedicated Server: Online
Server: Done
Bug testing: In progress...

I think you won't have so much player's but your a big concurent to me since im gonna host a similar project just in germany (europe) :)

Your's is a 7.6 if im not mistaken, ours is using the most recent client, but bases our formulas, features, etc. on 7.6 and below. After a few months we will buy another server in Germany.

I think you won't have so much player's but your a big concurent to me since im gonna host a similar project just in germany (europe) :)

Your server is very different from ours so dont count on us having minimal to no players.

And also please dont post in are server discussion thread saying how your server is going to take players away from ours, if you have the urge to say your server is better then ares feel free to PM me or Syntax, Thanks.

Back