• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutor Application [GM READ]

Blazey Blaze

Reaction score
Well i dont know if your searching for tutors , but ill write an application anyways. I live in sweden in rl and im 15 years old but im mature for my age. My english is pretty good and i also know some france HUASHUAS xD. I wanna be tutor because i love to help people and i love the feeling when a player says: Please dear sweet tutor, I need your help :) I got experience too i played tibia for about 7 years and i have also been tutor in real tibia too :)

also if anyone has got help from me your free to post here [hopefully gm realize that im best rofl joke XD]

Yeah i think you should be a turtor cuz you helping people with quest etc. and you helped me so i relly think you are a man for the job =) :D so i relly hope you will gett turtor :D

Bless :D

Mature? oh okey, if running around with you're friend and saying that you want to lick his ass is mature, sure oke, then I'm santa claus. And the first time i spoke with you i thought you were like 12 or something, when you first donated and didnt receive your points right away you went all crazy and screamed and started swearing, it was funny watching tho ^^

If you're getting a tutor job (which i doubt) a 8 year old PL should be GM ;)

Over and out.

Well i dont know if your searching for tutors , but ill write an application anyways. I live in sweden in rl and im 15 years old but im mature for my age. My english is pretty good and i also know some france HUASHUAS xD. I wanna be tutor because i love to help people and i love the feeling when a player says: Please dear sweet tutor, I need your help :) I got experience too i played tibia for about 7 years and i have also been tutor in real tibia too :)

also if anyone has got help from me your free to post here [hopefully gm realize that im best rofl joke XD]

It's funny when people say that they want to become tutors so they could help other players. What's the different if your text color in help channel is yellow or orange? ;d Tutor position doesn't give you any advantages. However, I will probably recruit some tutors in future, but firstly I have to check flags, cuz I think there was something wrong with them. Be active, help players and we may notice and promote you :p

It's funny when people say that they want to become tutors so they could help other players. What's the different if your text color in help channel is yellow or orange? ;d Tutor position doesn't give you any advantages. However, I will probably recruit some tutors in future, but firstly I have to check flags, cuz I think there was something wrong with them. Be active, help players and we may notice and promote you :p
I know this guy in RL. He's one of the best tutors you can get. You wont regret it, belive me.

I know this guy in RL. He's one of the best tutors you can get. You wont regret it, belive me.

and I am saying, what's the difference if he is tutor or not. If he wants he can start helping people right now.

Richux, you dont actually need any tutors people wants to be cool while being a tutor so i guess theres nobody as should get it:ninja:

^ Change GM ; ) Cuz GM Figgo Hates me and idk if he knows lale and Lumos from RL but they gonna say him smth about me and he coming and asking if it's true -.^

Just stop this shit. your using bot and you know it's ture.
and tryin to get figgo away so you can asslick richux ?
ur really stupid so stop lie on forum waht's next? you want ur friend to be gm so he can give you lvl 500 huh? just **** off

If someone should be a tutor it should be me, I've wanted to be one here since the summer :p I've got great english skills :D

French* :p

I could help people here, and be ACTIVE, unlike the current staff.
(No offense :p)

D.S. ~

"im 15 years old"
"played tibia for about 7 years"
"and i have also been tutor in real tibia too :)"

1.So you started playing Tibia when you were Eight years old?
Then I doubt those first few years taught you anything.

2.Being a tutor on real Tibia doesn't apply very much to a OT
since you've got no authority whatsoever on 'Real Tibia'
Now im not sure exactly whats the difference of being a Citizen and being a Tutor on this OT is, But I doubt that It's the same as on 'Real Tibia' because if it is, There wouldn't be any use for a Tutor since a ordinary Citizen can help out just as much as a Tutor in that case.:confused:

Might be wrong tho, as I said - I'm no expert :peace:

Yes i played since i was 8 and i learned very much about tibia.

And being tutor on rl tibia give you experience in how is it to be a tutor.:peace:

Why would you want to be a tutor on an ot server?
It's dumb enough to be a tutor on real tibia.

What this server really needs is new scripters and mappers.

Yes i played since i was 8 and i learned very much about tibia.

And being tutor on rl tibia give you experience in how is it to be a tutor.:peace:

Yeah right, So if you're gonna do the same things here as on real Tibia with your tutor, Why exactly do you need the "Title" Tutor? Why can't you operate that from your ordinary character?:confused:

ok funky :) well im not gonna try make you belive me just waste of time. and btw this thread was made like 2 weeks ago

Tutors get more attention, If a newb writes plz gm help mi and he sees someone with an orange text writing to him, he would show more attention and ask more questions to this person.

That's why it's good having tutors on this server :)

Tutors get more attention, If a newb writes plz gm help mi and he sees someone with an orange text writing to him, he would show more attention and ask more questions to this person.

That's why it's good having tutors on this server :)

thanks , you took the word out off my mouth xD:thumbup:

Just stop this shit. your using bot and you know it's ture.
and tryin to get figgo away so you can asslick richux ?
ur really stupid so stop lie on forum waht's next? you want ur friend to be gm so he can give you lvl 500 huh? just **** off

It is legal to swear here, well that's what I have noticed :p Fuck yeah!

D.S. :peace::peace::peace:

Back