• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tutorial for running 7.7 CipSoft Server on Ubuntu

yes it's cip files

Ok, doesn't sound like it the way they describe it. Also seem to have changed some things at least. Calls itself and OTS
Post automatically merged:

somebody has this opened to the public? for feel the behavior and few changes as warlock / hunter attack and so on?

IF you can't follow this tutorial but really want to check, I could NAT mine to be able to be logged into if you want to try it out.

Idk how much interest there is in logging into this server, I've certainly been playing a lot with the formulas and behaviour to get my server acting more this way.

Checking monster behaviour with spells mostly. Can see melee monsters have a cast interval of 2s, can cast app spells on this interval, but lowers to 1s if there is no clear path.

Monsters flagged with RangeAttack have a 1s interval, except in melee range. The way extraSwing() works here doesnt have a cool down, so if a monster is running, like you're chasing a hunter, it can shoot some arrors a little faster than 1s apart. But hunters shooting is 50% chance, if you change this to 100% you can defintely see it shooting more than once a second when it moves.

Last edited:
realots.org
i alway get incorrect captcha message
Ok, doesn't sound like it the way they describe it. Also seem to have changed some things at least. Calls itself and OTS

IF you can't follow this tutorial but really want to check, I could NAT mine to be able to be logged into if you want to try it out.

Idk how much interest there is in logging into this server, I've certainly been playing a lot with the formulas and behaviour to get my server acting more this way.

Checking monster behaviour with spells mostly. Can see melee monsters have a cast interval of 2s, can cast app spells on this interval, but lowers to 1s if there is no clear path.

Monsters flagged with RangeAttack have a 1s interval, except in melee range. The way extraSwing() works here doesnt have a cool down, so if a monster is running, like you're chasing a hunter, it can shoot some arrors a little faster than 1s apart. But hunters shooting is 50% chance, if you change this to 100% you can defintely see it shooting more than once a second when it moves.
sure, could you give me level? is just for test few mechanics like hunter, a warlock and few other ones.

@Handicap Ninja Thanks you for the account wow i was testing just rook and the difference from cipsoft and otserver is abismal, i can feeel the diference even on how the rats behave, few actions quite awesome. monsters don't hesitate in nothing. like i said even rats walk, behave and works quite differently that from otserver o.o this is incredible.
PS: CAN YOU GIVE ME few levels? to test hunters and warlocks please?

Last edited:
trust me it is
login 1 min and u will see
some changes were done to make it more playable
boosted exp, skills and loot
free djinn
Then in mid 2016 the original files were publicly released by Toor here on OTLand.
I noticed this in late 2016 and got the files working/running about a week later and decided to host Zanera for free and for fun about 6 months later.
Zanera was hosted for about a year before I closed it down as it was only getting about 1 login every 24 hours by that time, and so I decided it might be time for some Realots Testserver time instead so that everyone could have their own character.

I'm not sure if it's or not but it felt quite different, in matter of monster behavior and game mechanics ( what we call actions and movements).
I tested few monsters and game mechanics only in rook but anyway believe me if it's not it's an advanced otserver. it might be something related to the fact that he is using the real tibia client(otclient works quite different). but like i said it felt it quite different in the monster mechanics ( like for ex: if there were few rats attacking me if i pushed 1 another one instantly was gaining spot and other things too.)
that's why i was asking him to give me level to check hunter attack and warlock behavior when is being chased or bringed to bay, cornered.

Last edited:
Well, here's the client for mine

It seems to fall over after server save, but can MHU on discord if you wanna be able to log in. Its on atm

Fair warning, it'll be laggy for most of you as it's hosted in Australia

excel file attached has all the usernames and passwords on it

Attachments

Well, here's the client for mine

It seems to fall over after server save, but can MHU on discord if you wanna be able to log in. Its on atm

Fair warning, it'll be laggy for most of you as it's hosted in Australia

excel file attached has all the usernames and passwords on it
All accs are wrong i have tried more than 10 accounts.

All accs are wrong i have tried more than 10 accounts.

The username and password for any account is any number under 500 for the acc and password.

Eg Account 199 Password 199
Eg Account 225 Password 225
Eg Account 1 Password 1 - All GM Chars

1630630341742.png

Bear in mind this server doesn't have any talk actions, except the few GM spells.

alani sio [name] Teleports the gamemaster character to the player [name]
alani [mark] Teleports the gamemaster character to a certain point on the map called [mark]
alani [speed] Sets the walking strength of the gamemaster character to [speed]. Valid values are "fast", "fastest", "slow", "normal"
alani hur [direction] Works just like the spell "Levitate" for gamemaster characters. Valid values for the parameter [direction] are "up" and "down".
alito tera Disintegrates all movable objects in front of your gamemaster character

The username and password for any account is any number under 500 for the acc and password.

Eg Account 199 Password 199
Eg Account 225 Password 225
Eg Account 1 Password 1 - All GM Chars

View attachment 61759

Bear in mind this server doesn't have any talk actions, except the few GM spells.

alani sio [name] Teleports the gamemaster character to the player [name]
alani [mark] Teleports the gamemaster character to a certain point on the map called [mark]
alani [speed] Sets the walking strength of the gamemaster character to [speed]. Valid values are "fast", "fastest", "slow", "normal"
alani hur [direction] Works just like the spell "Levitate" for gamemaster characters. Valid values for the parameter [direction] are "up" and "down".
alito tera Disintegrates all movable objects in front of your gamemaster character
omg it's true hunters hit like a gun when you are chasing them or running away. monsters have skills(training to long makes them stronger). shielding works really differente distance too it's incredible
i would love to have these features somebody will be able to make it in lua for tfs 1.x?

the monster behaviours would need to be modified in source.

I have my server pretty close, but the dance and cast times are still a little off

@pink_panther tnx bro

add this to ur client to fix fps
GitHub - SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer)

because the gm acc info is 1/1 there is "account data warning" trying to use this command to teleport to a mark containing "1" [32575,31781,4]
can u change acc number+pass to 3 digit number so maybe it works

Last edited:
MSg me if the server goes offline, it doesnt restart for server save properly, i havent looked at that part much.

I just need to turn it back on

Hello, I am having problems in the point "Setting up the Query Manager" in step 6. I use the make command from the console and it gives me this errors:

┌──(root💀unknown)-[~/Desktop/realots-query-manager-master]
└─# make
g++ main.cpp sqlwrapper.cpp database.cpp networkmessage.cpp -ggdb -o querymanager -I/usr/local/include/ -L/usr/compat/linux/lib/obsolete/ -lpthread -L/usr/lib/mysql/ -lmysqlclient
main.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
main.cpp:87:58: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘int’
87 | local_adress.sin_addr.s_addr = inet_addr("192.168.0.12")
| ^
| ;
main.cpp:92:5: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
92 | if(listen_socket <= 0){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
main.cpp:98:16: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
98 | if(setsockopt(listen_socket, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, &yes, sizeof (int)) == -1){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
main.cpp:104:10: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
104 | if(bind(listen_socket, (struct sockaddr*)&local_adress, sizeof(struct sockaddr_in)) < 0){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
main.cpp:110:12: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
110 | if(listen(listen_socket, 10) == SOCKET_ERROR){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
In file included from /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys/types.h:179,
from /usr/include/semaphore.h:22,
from definitions.h:6,
from networkmessage.h:4,
from main.cpp:1:
main.cpp:120:9: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘listen_set’?
120 | FD_SET(listen_socket, &listen_set);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
main.cpp:149:14: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
149 | closesocket(listen_socket);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
make: *** [Makefile:2: all] Error 1

Any solution for this problem? Thanks and good work for your guide!

Hello, I am having problems in the point "Setting up the Query Manager" in step 6. I use the make command from the console and it gives me this errors:

┌──(root💀unknown)-[~/Desktop/realots-query-manager-master]
└─# make
g++ main.cpp sqlwrapper.cpp database.cpp networkmessage.cpp -ggdb -o querymanager -I/usr/local/include/ -L/usr/compat/linux/lib/obsolete/ -lpthread -L/usr/lib/mysql/ -lmysqlclient
main.cpp: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
main.cpp:87:58: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘int’
87 | local_adress.sin_addr.s_addr = inet_addr("192.168.0.12")
| ^
| ;
main.cpp:92:5: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
92 | if(listen_socket <= 0){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
main.cpp:98:16: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
98 | if(setsockopt(listen_socket, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, &yes, sizeof (int)) == -1){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
main.cpp:104:10: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
104 | if(bind(listen_socket, (struct sockaddr*)&local_adress, sizeof(struct sockaddr_in)) < 0){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
main.cpp:110:12: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
110 | if(listen(listen_socket, 10) == SOCKET_ERROR){
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
In file included from /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/sys/types.h:179,
from /usr/include/semaphore.h:22,
from definitions.h:6,
from networkmessage.h:4,
from main.cpp:1:
main.cpp:120:9: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘listen_set’?
120 | FD_SET(listen_socket, &listen_set);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
main.cpp:149:14: error: ‘listen_socket’ was not declared in this scope; did you mean ‘closesocket’?
149 | closesocket(listen_socket);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
| closesocket
make: *** [Makefile:2: all] Error 1

Any solution for this problem? Thanks and good work for your guide!

Maybe did something wrong. start that part again and check the steps, there are a bunch of places you need to change manually.

@pink_panther tnx bro

add this to ur client to fix fps
GitHub - SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer (https://github.com/SaiyansKing/Tibia-High-Resolution-Timer)

because the gm acc info is 1/1 there is "account data warning" trying to use this command to teleport to a mark containing "1" [32575,31781,4]
can u change acc number+pass to 3 digit number so maybe it works

For archiving.

Attachments

Back