• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] Pyramid tutorial Unique to OTLand

Casa

Welsh Reaper
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Tutorial on pyramids by Storm aka Casa

I have been asked on many occasions how this is done so here you go!

The 1st perfet pyramid isnt easy! but i will teach you how to make it then you will master the effects yourself!

ORDER NUMBER()
(1) Build your foundations (the floor). ID no : 412 i use. *see picture 1*
1puramidxq5.png

(2) Put the inner walls and an entrance ontop of your foundation. ID no : 1060/Door ID no : 1239 *see picture 2*
2puramidpy7.png

(3) Place inner Pyramid walls 1 square away from the sides, 2 squares away from the corners on your foundation. ID no : 1398/1400/1402/1404 *see picture 3*
3pyramidob7.png

(4) Place the outer Pyramid walls at the edge of your foundation BUT leaving the corners. ID no : 1399/1401/1403/1405 *see picture 4*
4pyramidvh7.png

(5) Place your inner corners and outer corners on your foundation. inner corner ID no : 1553/1555/1557/1559. outer corner ID no : 1552/1554/1556/1558 *see picture 5*
5pyramidcw7.png

(6) Now place a raised floor inbetween the innerwall and inner pyramid wall. ID no : 1071. *see picture 6*
6pyramidhq1.png

(7) Place fake edges on the raised floor so it gives the pyramid a detailed look!. ID no : 1072/1073/1074/1075. *see picture 7*
7pyramidhe7.png

(8) Press the + button on the number pad to go up 1 level!
Now because this pyramid is small you wont need to place a foundation or inner walls!.
Jump straight to ORDER NUMBER (3). *see picture 8*
8pyramidku1.png

(9) Now continue the steps (3) to (7) It should look like this. *see picture 9*
9pyramidaw8.png

(10) Almost finnished! Now theres 1 more point i need to make. There are invisible stairs that allow you to go up
and down the pyramidsplace them on the outside of your pyramid. (NOT on the inside-and NEVER on the ground floor!)
ID no 459 *see picture 10*
10pyramidrg2.png

Congratulations you have created your first pyramid.
Now follow the steps on making this pyramid a house.

I know there have been other tutorials on this matter.
I have never seen one in this much detail and to be honest I couldnt understand them!
So all credits go to me!

Hotkeys i used to create the pyramids
Q = Zoom out
W = Zoom in
- = Down 1 floor
+ = Up 1 floor
J = Jump to item

7/10.
I've already seen this before, at OtFans :p.
But 7 for the time you've spent while you made this tut, and it's nice =)

7/10.
I've already seen this before, at OtFans :p.
But 7 for the time you've spent while you made this tut, and it's nice =)

I didnt know one existed... the amount of hours i searched otfans for a good Pyramid tut was unbelelievabaly frustrating!
Brassen i fell i been robbed 7/10... lol 10 uploaded pics... with 50 ppl on my server took over 30mins ROFL 7/10 :( well ok:)

Last edited:
whats with that yellow, ( i think u can choose red too)

whats with that? S::S:S

id 459 and 460..

I know how to make pyramides yet, but your tutorial is very good. Evertyhing can understand it ^^
And you explain de details too, example the step 9

=D

Soon some one is releasing the best map editor EVER! theese kind of stuffs wont be needed trust me!

Back