• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Tutorial] WTF?! How to use an ultimate healing rune.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello.

Most of us know what's famous ultimate healing rune. But someone might not use it. WHY!? Here is the main purpose of this tutorial, to tell everything about UH!

1. WTF PLX, UH, REPORT GM NO I PAY OR DIE!

Ultimate_Healing_Rune.gif

It can only be used with level 24 and magic level 4 or higher.

Charges: 1
Spell Words: adura vita
(Spell cost: 1500 gp.)

Weight: 1.20 oz.
Used by: Any player with Magic Level 4+ and Level 24+
Made by: Druids. (24)
Premium: no
Mana: 400
Soul Points: 3

Effect: Heal the target a large amount of HP. The amount changes with the magic level and level of the user.

Notes: Most frequently, a player uses this rune on himself, but it can also be used to rescue a fellow player or a summoned creature from dying. On PvP game worlds only, it can be used to heal a hostile creature. This is often considered a dishonourable tactic and usually only done when the creature is attacking a player you extremely dislike, in an attempt to "anonymously PK" that player.

Druids or Sorcerers using this rune on themselves are guaranteed to completely heal because their magic power is a lot higher and their maximum hit points are much lower than knights or paladins of equal level.
Prior to the Christmas Update of 2007, this rune was widely used by Knights, however, many thousands of them became near useless after the update because it healed most knights less than the cheapest health potion.

//Tibia.wikia.com

2. IS USE ON ME MOUSE PLIX NO?

To use this rune on yourself, you have to use your mouse, which should look like this:

mouse-mouse.jpg

If your mouse is not looking like this up, then use whatever. Like potato or boot.

simply click RIGHT BUTTON, NOT LEFT! on your mouse on ultimate healing rune (you have to click RIGHT BUTTON on backpack containing this rune first) and click LEFT on yourself. Here are some screens:

66218739tk5.jpg

84453055cr9.jpg

VOILA! YOU ARE HEALED!

3. OMG NEED HOT PLIKS KEYS OR DIE HUNTED ON ROK!

Want to set up a hotkey for this rune? Piece of strawberry cake with some banana slices..

First click on OPTIONS button.

Next hit HOTKEYS button.

Then choose your hotkey, I prefer F13.

After this, click on SELECT OBJECT,

and select your beloved ultimate healing rune.

Next tap on USE ON YOURSELF to make hotkey healing you.

WITH CROSSHAIRS to make aim for healing others.

4. FAQ PLIKS YES IS GOOD!

Q: Is it free plx?
A: No, you have to pay up to 175gp for each charge of UH rune, or make them by yourself.

Q: PLX?
A: No.

Q: Itens fri?
A: No.

Q: Are ju stjupid>>111oneone
A: Maybe. math.random(1,2)

Q: Praised by my masters, The Ruthless Seven!
A: Go rape koalas.

Q: Where is WC?
A: There are no toilets in Tibia..

Q: KK TKX!
A: No problem.

That's all!

Thanks,
Hermes

Last edited:
quite interesting, thanks 4 that tutorial. i have never used uh before
God will bless ya ; )

Failed attempt to be funny said:
[...]
simply click RIGHT BUTTON, NOT LEFT! on your mouse on ultimate healing rune (you have to click RIGHT BUTTON on backpack containing this rune first) and click RIGHT BUTTON on yourself. Here are some screens:
[...]

When you click right on yourself, you will not be healed.

@up
Lol it :p I was writing this from my cellphone. Thanks anyways :p

Back