• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tuvaria 8.6 - creation of a realmap in my perspectiv!

Lunarzz

Reaction score
PS: READ POST BELOW IF YOU THINK ITS TLDR.. This post is just a long detailed version and might be good to read if you wanna know what my goals is!

Hello and welcome to my thread, I would be happy to get some feedback, ideas and ofcourse criticism.

This Realmap I am creating is from my perspectiv on how a OTserver should be, and ofcourse I can't rate my own work, as I like all my work, sadly I choose Realmap to work on as I don't really have a team and I do not have the knowledge to work on a custom map, which is sad as custom maps is the best (lordaeron, Ascalon and more!)

My idea is to bring back the PVP aspect and ofcourse the RPG aspect into the real tibia world, the job that Cipsoft actually should do, and I will write about my ideas abit!

One thing I really dislike on RLtibia and on OT's, is that 99.99% of them got useless raids, and worthless boss items etc, which in my opinion kinda ruins the RPG aspect, when i play RPG OT's I often expect them to have something fun to do and not just exp all the time and later kill a boss that comes during a raid and got worthless items. To reduce the boring bossfights on Tuvaria I edited several items to fit into a RPG/PVP server, and does not make it powerful, I will show you one example! "

02:27 You see dragon scale boots (Arm:3, club fighting +1, sword fighting +1, axe fighting +1, protection fire +8%, ice -6%).

It weighs 18.50 oz."

This is just one simple edit, ofcourse everyone can do this but thing is no one does as most people don't have imagination about creating their own balanced items.

Another thing I really hate that most of the Realmaps I see nowadays got empty promises about that they will have their server open for several months or years, but few keep their promises as Hexana and I really admire their work and wish more people could do this. I got a real plan to have my OT online for a longtime but it would not work without the help from the players ofcourse, aslong as I get in 50 euro each month and got atleast 10+ players I will have the server online until there's a end on my computer career, I get a job in another country or anything that is changed in the computer world!

I know it's getting boring to read, but hold on my friends! sorry but more is coming! :)

Donates on most of the OT's is not really balanced, and I understand few people they mostly just wan't the cash or they don't really know how to balance something good. In my own experience I know really good how to balance items, spells, monsters, PVP and RPG as I been playing tibia in almost 11 years and been around in OT's since 6-7 years back and learnt what attracts players and what does not, sadly I am trying something new to not make my realmap like everyone else! Ofcourse I am really sad to admit that I have to create donates as I can't really pay around 70 euro per month + paying scripts from my own pocket, when I don't even have a work or any kind of big income. Anyways this server won't be pay to win, as 70% of donates will be able ingame, and most of the donates isn't really that powerful in example a edited royal scale robe "
02:49 You see royal scale robe (Arm:12, magic level +3, protection fire +5%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 45.00 oz." Which is not really that powerful but it ofcourse helps!

Few small stuffs I wan't the people to know about my server!
People should be aware that all bosses got same loot as in RLtibia, so if you feel like you wan't to get a golden boots with edited stats for the RPG aspect, then you can just look it up on tibia.wikia.com!
Bosses and raids works like realtibia, also added abit new raids and bosses to keep the players busy having fun killing bosses and I also wanted few of the bosses to drop items worth for use in PVP, like any kind of protection against the most used elements (death, physical, ice and fire)

One raid I made of my own right now is Halloween Pumpkin, which is not really that hard besides that you just gotta care for the wave, and it will spawn around every 2-3 days, with some medium rare items!
70% of Zao exists, as I couldn't really find a good ZAO map and I just downloaded it and changed it to fit to work! Draken Walls exist, and also the underground with Draken Abominations and Draken Elites!

Rates will make it fun to exp, and not really easy to take 300+. But ofcourse if you try alot, you can make it!
Also another thing to not make it a single player server, is that I changed the shared experience rate from 5% to 40% per player and maximum is 80% (so 3x people shared exp works alot)

Lootrate will be abit challenging but you will not have a hard time getting money, which fits into the server!
Addon doll is obtained through shop, but I also tweaked the items needed for addons so few addons is needing less items to get it! < Mage addon won't be obtained through addon doll and will never be, only way you could get full mage addon is to kill ferumbras and necropharus to get their items!

Just a sneak peak on a donation which isn't powerful and in my opinion balanced "03:05 You see a necromancer shield (Def:37, magic level +3, protection death +6%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 70 or higher.
It weighs 32.00 oz.
It is enchanted with unholy, necromantic powers."
Players shouldn't feel the need to donate to have a chance in playing!.
I remember back on 8.6 when paladins were useless, now I made it abit like realtibia and changed infernal bolt damage to 65 and cost on shop is 40gp, this way paladins can decide wether they wan't to wear a shield or use a crossbow with some extra damage!.
Knights got a new spell that got added in 8.7, called exori gran ico, it's basically the same besides that there's no cooldown but it's taking alot of mana!

Server will have a large update every 1-2 weeks, depends on what is needed and what the players wan't!

Do not expect to much about the server when it's started as I will add more and more stuffs and ofcourse as i said up more updates and few changes on huntinggrounds and much more!

Kind regards, Lunar

Last edited:
This is a short but still detailed text on what features I will have!

1: I will have fun bossfights, and daily raids with RLtibia loot, which is edited abit to balance the fun in the game, in example a dragon scale boots droped from Zulazza the Corruptor got 1+ in all melee skills, which might not be a big deal but still something fun, If you example wan't to loot a golden boots then zugurosh is droping it like on realtibia.

2: Balanced donates, so I atleast get some money for the dedicated, domain and scripts etc. The donates is nothing that is really needed just small stuffs like in example "
00:01 You see a necromancer shield (Def:37, magic level +3, protection death +6%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 70 or higher.
It weighs 32.00 oz.
It is enchanted with unholy, necromantic Powers." It's nothing really unbalanced donate and clearly not needed as on other servers where if you don't buy a donate you won't be able to do anything.

3: Fits for both RPG and PVP players, the low experience rate on higher levels will make it alot of fun to be playing both of those stuffs, as it's pretty hard to reach lvl 300, but ofcourse if you wan't to you can! < Shared experience rate is 40% per player up to a maximum of 80% which makes teamhunting beneficial! :)

PS: This is just small summary of my server and a faster reading thread!

Kind regards, Lunar

Last edited:
tl;dr

if you really want to do a server using real map, I'd suggest the use of this instead of a shitty 8.6 server, good luck if you are going to follow my advice...

E
tl;dr

if you really want to do a server using real map, I'd suggest the use of this instead of a shitty 8.6 server, good luck if you are going to follow my advice...
Thanks for replying, i'd rather not start from the scratch once again on a 10.41 server, as I have school and training and almost got no free time.

Also you're not the first one to give me that kind of advice, as I been searching for a working 10.00+ server with working engine and quests etc like warzones etc, sadly my offers been around 10-100 euro but those that sell those kind of servers wan't around 300-500 euro. Ofcourse it's best to do this kind of stuffs yourself but sadly I do not have that knowledge to do that!

Sorry to make it such a long post, but I can ensure you my friend, it's worth to read it. And if you don't think so, do it for me! :)

Sorry to make it such a long post, but I can ensure you my friend, it's worth to read it. And if you don't think so, do it for me! :)

I'm still waiting for tl;dr, thread is a wall of plain text, if you want people to actually read your thread make it easy to read.

Easy to read? It's in simple black and white. How much easier does it get?

There are plenty of alternatives to make a thread look good and be easy to read, you can for example use headers/titles, bold text, cursive text, underline text, unordered lists, ordered lists or even change the color of the text!

This thread is considered to be a wall of text to many, therefore they will open the thread and instantly leave because it's so poorly created - even though the content might be okay.

Thanks for all comments, I am new in OTland and i don't really know how to make (titles, headers, bold text, cursive text and more of what you said) If you could give me the commands for that i'll redo the thread! :)

I see that you're planning on making the necromancer shield a donation item, but what if I do the Dreamer's Challenge Quest? ;_; No reward for me? :c
Sadly I do not have the whole quests, I am myself a guy who loves PVP and been waring alot on realtibia and I also loves the quests etc for making stuffs but sadly 90% of OT players do not agree with me, and rather just get the items fast and talk to a NPC. The NPC that will hand out the addons is basically just a Addon Dealer that will stand east from depot.
I am trying to come up how to create a task script, that gives you in example a task to kill 10 grim reapers to earn one of those rewards (nightmare/necro) sadly I do not have that knowledge, and will check with my scripter if he could take paid around 5-10 euro to make this script for me! :)

PS: I will redo few stuffs on thread to make it more readable!

EDIT: I made a easy text to read on the second post, sadly my elecricity wen't down and I lost around 30 mins of writing ;/ I will redo it asap

Kind regards, Lunar

There are plenty of alternatives to make a thread look good and be easy to read, you can for example use headers/titles, bold text, cursive text, underline text, unordered lists, ordered lists or even change the color of the text!

This thread is considered to be a wall of text to many, therefore they will open the thread and instantly leave because it's so poorly created - even though the content might be okay.
That doesn't make the text anymore complicated to read, so basically what you're saying is the thread doesn't look good.

The text is edited abit, and I didn't add any bold or anything as I don't know how to do. Well anyways my second post is a more smaller text :D

Kind regards, Lunar

I got a starting date, but it's not yet finished with all goals I wan't, i'd rather add it with updates etc.

All that i've written so far is ingame also.

Kind regards, Lunar

Ah, sorry I will make a thread on advertisement and link it here aswell as writing IP.

Sadly I do not have enough cash right now to spend on a domain so I have to take a free one, as most of my cash been used to pay some friendly polish guy for his help to me on the website etc etc, and few just small bugs on the engine etc which costed me around alrdy 90 euro (including vps)

I will make advertisment post soon, and also I changed date to 01-29 instead as it occured few things I need to handle!

Kind regards, Lunar

Back