• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tweak speed in old Tibia

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Before we get started I just want to mention this is not a professional guide. It's just what I have learned while playing Tibia.

I: Keyboard settings
Go to control panel and choose keyboard settings. On the first tab choose "fastest" and "shortest", both scrollers should be all the way to the right.

II: Better ping
Leatrix Latency Fix is a good tool for the average player. You just run it once and it will change values in your registry which results in lower ping in online games.

Leatrix Latency Fix

III: Learn delays
Tibia is all about timing. Delays may differ from server to server so make sure you test things first. I will give you a few examples here.

1. Use items will finish your a diagonal step. This means if you use a rune on yourself, ground below yourself or a mana fluid and directly after a diagonal walk you will skip the delay after.

2. Spam ESC on keyboard or Stop in Tibia game window will make you walk faster. What it does is that it stops your current action. This won't work in all servers.

3. Use a mana fluid directly after using haste. It should be a reflex to use a mana fluid directly after you cast haste. If spells exhaust mana fluid you can use mana fluid before you cast haste. Small things like this will help you to keep up your speed and mana while fighting.

4. Learn how to use mana fluid without stopping. In beginning you can remove finger from arrow key for a split second but try to practise doing it without stopping at all.

IV: Your done
Hopefully this guide helped you to improve your speed. Results are different depending on your previous settings. Good luck and see you in game.

Hi worr,

great guide for people who want's to walk faster;) now i hope ppl wont insult other ppl anymore for speedhack or dash bla bla bla....

when they read this perfect understandable guide they will understand that they tweaked their speed

greetzz jeffry,

p.s keep up the good work!

Link to it please? I got horrible fps on older clients so I might need this...

Back