• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tweaking Computer

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well i tryed few methods to get my computer tweaked or my internet tweaked but still i have 55 FPS in tibia and my net is still slow . Today they will comme from my ISP to fix my connection but can you give me some advice what to make/do to get my net stabler and so on :p:thumbup:

Thanks in advance
/Warbringer

As far as i know the FPS is nothing to do with the FPS. :p

And btw 55 fps should be enough xD a human eye can only see 30 frames per second (FPS) :p

FPS means "Frame(s) Per Second", and is the amount of fully-rendered images your graphics card is able to send to your screen per second.

It has nothing to do with your internet connection, you could sit on a fiber line directly connected to CIP's server hall, and you would still get shitty FPS if you have an old crappy computer.

Wrong, human eye can see more than 30 fps pretty easily

Yep, if you use for an example Tibia, and you hold it to 30 FPS, and walk around with a high level character, then swap over to 60 FPS, you will definitely notice the difference!

lol i mean i got 55 FPS on 7.6 anyways i ment how to tweak the TCP/IP protocol (internet) :]

whats the GPU , how to overclock it?;p

graphics processing unit
but where can i do it? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
my comp. spec's
1.60 GHZ
1 Gigs RAM
70GB (2x HDD) HDD
Intel Dual Computer
Windows Xp Home Edition
Service Pack 3

HALP :)
i want get my framerate better <3

First. What graphic card do you use?

second :p i would buy a new computer xD

First my computer can handle COD:WaW with no-lagg's and all other games like WoW.
Second i want a big Framerate on 7.6 Tibia like 100 mby more <3
now im getting like 45~55 FPS
but i want more
HJELP?;)

btw. GEFORCE 7300 SERIES o_O

Graphics acceleration driver CD
*Windows 2000,XP,Vista
*Directx 9.X runtime libraries
*Yahoo! Companion Toolbar
*Gigabyte Utility "V-Tuner 3"
(Windows 2000/Xp only)
Version 1.6

BTW IS OVERCLOCKING SAVE? :(

If you don't know what you are doing, you may break your GPU, CPU, motherboard etc. I suggest you don't try to overclock anything. You can probably get a little higher FPS in tibia by playing around in the tibia options by seeing if direct x or opengl gives you better fps. YOu can also google for some tips to make windows xp run faster.

I doubt you'll reach 100 fps though if you can only hit 55 now. The only thing to do then is to upgrade your computer.

If you don't know what you are doing, you may break your GPU, CPU, motherboard etc. I suggest you don't try to overclock anything. You can probably get a little higher FPS in tibia by playing around in the tibia options by seeing if direct x or opengl gives you better fps. YOu can also google for some tips to make windows xp run faster.

I doubt you'll reach 100 fps though if you can only hit 55 now. The only thing to do then is to upgrade your computer.

To what?

Back