• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Two quick questions about client bugs and health bug

Niioxce

Otland lurker
Reaction score
Okay, so i have a few bugs on my server and im almost ripping my hair off. So i have a few questions for you guys to answer :)

First question: When im getting up to about level 100k - 1200k the client start to act really wierd, for example i do so much damage when i crit that i actually heal the target like ALOT Around 5-500M, is there a fix for this? Any experienced users here who knows what the problem is?

Second question: When one of my players "me" dies he respawn with 0 health and get's demoted to level 1 and just keeps dying in spawn over and over again. ("Might it be the bless?")

I get no error in the console when something like this happends.

There is probably alot more bugs that i did not cover but these are the main bugs i want to fix.

TFS 0.4 0.3.6

is –2,147,483,648, if your damage excels that number then it'll bug out and give you a random positive number
Is there an possible fix? Or i can just simply change the int32 to int64 ? Or i have to lower the gain attack? Because i can some mad damage which i do not want..
Code:
23:26 You deal 1316134911 damage to a Trainer.
I literally one shotted a trainer :D hahah

Edit: I also killed my 300k+ level character with an 25k level char with
Code:
23:28 You deal 3165571 damage to Eett.

Is there an possible fix? Or i can just simply change the int32 to int64 ? Or i have to lower the gain attack? Because i can some mad damage which i do not want..
Code:
23:26 You deal 1316134911 damage to a Trainer.
I literally one shotted a trainer :D hahah

Edit: I also killed my 300k+ level character with an 25k level char with
Code:
23:28 You deal 3165571 damage to Eett.
I wouldn't recommend to change it to int64 this will be a huge blow for the performence (it's also tons of changes in sources) of your server, I'd rather lower the attack values and keep track of them so they wont exceed the limit.

I wouldn't recommend to change it to int64 this will be a huge blow for the performence (it's also tons of changes in sources) of your server, I'd rather lower the attack values and keep track of them so they wont exceed the limit.
In the source or in basic lua? :>

sources only, there are atleast 100 occurences if not even more which need to be changed.
Holy shit! Well then i need alot more time haha :D
Does it take skill to make these changes? And where are they located the most? Or are the changes i have to make all over the place? @Evil Hero

Last edited:
most is at combats and some stuff is spread across, so this is not something which can be done in 5min, it would take a lot of time even for someone who's experienced.

most is at combats and some stuff is spread across, so this is not something which can be done in 5min, it would take a lot of time even for someone who's experienced.
Damn, i really want to try but i know for sure that i will fail :p might just use the rebirth system again :p

Back
Top Bottom