• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Guys really...
we just need an active staff that also bring new content to us and maybe a bit higher mana regen for mages.

Than we can be happy, create a circle and sing angels from robbie williams..

Tibia 7.4 was NOT perfect, so why shouldnt we be able to play a perfect 7.4?

Guys really...
we just need an active staff that also bring new content to us and maybe a bit higher mana regen for mages.

Than we can be happy, create a circle and sing angels from robbie williams..

Tibia 7.4 was NOT perfect, so why shouldnt we be able to play a perfect 7.4?
Because then it wouldnt be 7.4. Again, the stuff your saying is fine (it wont make any difference btw) but the goal was to replicate 7.4. They achieved that.

Increasing mana regen btw, wouldnt change a thing. Arguably it would favor the cheating p2w types because theyd be able to buy cheaper runes. However. The ratio of exp would remain the exact same. Niklas cheatin ass would just be lv 220 instead of 200 and next mage would be 180 instead of 150. Your idea wouldnt fix the problem, just move the problem slightly further into a higher lv barrier

You have to change resoawns so that the payoff doesnt increase exponentially like demona does. They removed ank which fixes it from a gfb spam aspect. Demona however (true op endgame spawn) is still broken w sds (and u get fed ssa in return). If djinns were a thing itd be even worse because some mages probably around lv 150 would even break even at demona. Changing the tombs was fantastic, leaving demona as is was terrible

What level did you get playing here if you dont mind me asking?

Dear Players,

as we were celebrating the second anniversary not so long ago, we mentioned that it's an excellent moment to summarise the recent developments. We realise that the subject of custom Ankrahmun heated the Tibiantis community almost as much as the sands of the vast desert of Kha'labal. You asked many questions about that topic and we decided to address all the issues exhaustively. We'd also like to show you our perspective, explain some of the reasons that had led us to the decisions that we made, and share our conslusions and lessons for the future. Moreover, we would like to take this opportunity to officially announce that the custom Ankrahmun is getting a rework! Please feel encouraged to read all about the answers, reasons and plans regarding Ankrahmun in this post.

1.png
There's more news we'd like to share with you. We've always been committed to the long-term development of the server, and many a time you asked about our plans for the future. That is why we prepared, for your reference, a list of our goals for the next weeks, months and years. It is sort of a roadmap that is meant to show the way for the development of Tibiantis. Feel free to view the plan and share your opinions. The development plan is available here.

3.png

As a side note, we'd like to inform that as of the 7th of August our emissary Cristopher Tibis will have to return to his duties in the celestial realm. Be aware that the anniversary tokens will also fade away on that day at the time of the server save. Therefore, if you still haven't exchanged your tokens we suggest doing so as soon as possible.

Your Tibiantis Online Team

translator 10/10

You have to change resoawns so that the payoff doesnt increase exponentially like demona does. They removed ank which fixes it from a gfb spam aspect. Demona however (true op endgame spawn) is still broken w sds (and u get fed ssa in return). If djinns were a thing itd be even worse because some mages probably around lv 150 would even break even at demona. Changing the tombs was fantastic, leaving demona as is was terrible
more than anything else, high levels become a problem in old tibia. if possible, another solution could be a different exp formula with stagnating curve.

@Ahilphino
headshot GIF

Last edited:
hahaha lets REWORK custom ank before anyone even saw it. what a joke xD
it was never done 100%.

and this roadmap will be funny because we know these goals will never be made, kay too busy writing essays

AND HIGH RATED WORLDS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ?????????? LOL

hahaha lets REWORK custom ank before anyone even saw it. what a joke xD
it was never done 100%.

and this roadmap will be funny because we know these goals will never be made, kay too busy writing essays

AND HIGH RATED WORLDS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ?????????? LOL
Theyre reworking the quest, not the spawns. You gotta read things if you want to have an intelligent opinion on them

i think that this OT could get more players by simply changing approach on premium account features, and give FACC players possibility to experience the game fully from the very start
i know you are all about that oldschool experience but lets be honest this oldschool experience can be better with simple things
my thoughts are:
not many players will create account and straight ahead buy the premium account and lets be fair this is what make any OT going when they dont offer p2w features

-give FACC players boat travel for 2x cost
this one thing could simply bring a lot of players that dont care for spending real money on OT they dont know if they want to play or not, with this approach you could attract more people who would then buy premium account for its other features

then boost premium account by
-give them 10% exp more (its not much early in the game, basically no change at all but later on it can give players reason to buy pacc and powergame harder and if you are aiming to be top you will surely buy pacc anyway)
-create autoloot for monsters (such a great feature)
-boost promoted vocations with more regen so its even more worth investing money
i think this simple changes could see 100+ people online at all time

i think that this OT could get more players by simply changing approach on premium account features, and give FACC players possibility to experience the game fully from the very start
i know you are all about that oldschool experience but lets be honest this oldschool experience can be better with simple things
my thoughts are:
not many players will create account and straight ahead buy the premium account and lets be fair this is what make any OT going when they dont offer p2w features

this one thing could simply bring a lot of players that dont care for spending real money on OT they dont know if they want to play or not, with this approach you could attract more people who would then buy premium account for its other features

-give them 10% exp more (its not much early in the game, basically no change at all but later on it can give players reason to buy pacc and powergame harder and if you are aiming to be top you will surely buy pacc anyway)
-boost promoted vocations with more regen so its even more worth investing money
What you propose would probably create even bigger gap between facc and pacc. We prefer to keep the premium classic as it was back in the days, I also don't think it has a big impact on the community.

my thoughts are:

Terrible idea.

my thoughts are:

its all about lazyness ur desire is just to make it easy because u are very lazy probably for example
"create autoloot for monsters (such a great feature" :D

Wrong
-create autolootbag for monsters (such a great feature)
And add a rope+autolootbag in premium shop on the website to hitch lootbag into your butt, it auto drags the lootbag behind you. Opening monster corpse automatically put every NPC sellable item into that lootbag, sorts it.
It would be good because that feature cannot send parcel from postman boxes so it's not P2W my friend.
also put that autolootbag in late game ankrahmun quest so we can say that you can get that items by yourself doing quest and it's also not p2w

What you are talking about is Nostalrius/Realesta/etc You should check them out if you havent seen them lol

Yet again Tibiantis has lately been targeted by people who attempt to impersonate the administrators to send out hacklinks. We would like to, therefore, remind and warn you that we will NEVER ask you in private messages to follow any link for any reason. Such messages are fake and intended to hack your accounts. Do NOT follow any links sent to you in private messages. Please be careful!

Yet again Tibiantis has lately been targeted by people who attempt to impersonate the administrators to send out hacklinks. We would like to, therefore, remind and warn you that we will NEVER ask you in private messages to follow any link for any reason. Such messages are fake and intended to hack your accounts. Do NOT follow any links sent to you in private messages. Please be careful!

why dont u just block such links in the game instead of letting the players get scammed?

Back