• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
But anyone can create bedmages legally as well, so why is that cheating but buying pigs (wtf?) for dollars isn't because 'everyone can do it'?

Cheating because it forces other players to do the same to get more balance in the game, this should not be allowed.

Just if you do not do the same , then here is no balanced pvp system, because you either spend the $ multiplication or you have to behave in the same way as players who play in this style.

At Orshabaals servers you got better balanced pvp system than here , because loot it's good and no matter what style or character you play, do you have a farm 20 bed mages or no , you have much cash to can fighting vs every players.

Here if no play this style you can't compete with all players because simply magic characters are poor compared to people who play this style.

Do you see at Medivia or any good low rate server gm legalise this style playing?

No serious GM would allow this to happen, especially on a low rates server.

It is simply a server for friends GM and circle of his adoration that allows for this kind of gameplay that makes you either behave like them or you have an unbalanced pvp system.

Last edited:
Cheating because it forces other players to do the same to get more balance in the game, this should not be allowed.

Just if you do not do the same , then here is no balanced pvp system, because you either spend the $ multiplication or you have to behave in the same way as players who play in this style.

At Orshabaals servers you got better balanced pvp system than here , because loot it's good and no matter what style or character you play, do you have a farm 20 bed mages or no , you have much cash to can fighting vs every players.

Here if no play this style you can't compete with all players because simply magic characters are poor compared to people who play this style.

Do you see at Medivia or any good low rate server gm legalise this style playing?

Bedmages have been legal for years on medivia and any other lowrate, so yea, I've seen that. As i said in my post that got delete for some reason, just play your realesta war server and leave the people here alone. Stop spamming threads with your nonsense, nobody cares about your opinion. Especially because you seem to think that your opinion is the only correct one.

Everyone enjoys a different style of server, no need to spam threads with bullshit.

Bedmages have been legal for years on medivia and any other lowrate, so yea, I've seen that. As i said in my post that got delete for some reason, just play your realesta war server and leave the people here alone. Stop spamming threads with your nonsense, nobody cares about your opinion. Especially because you seem to think that your opinion is the only correct one.

Everyone enjoys a different style of server, no need to spam threads with bullshit.
The fact that nobody here cares about opinion , because you can not communicate with people who have one mode coded in their mind in minds and never change it even if they are wrong.

Old times at medivia a bed mages illegal but no play long time , so maybe now is legal.

I just above presented opinions for people who do not know the server so that they know what server to choose , this is not opinion for you if you not agree with it because i know it that you have 1 coded mode at head.

Yes, I stop writing, it makes no sense to continue this conversation any longer.

No serious GM would allow this to happen, especially on a low rates server.

In Medivia bedmages have been even more popular thanks to higher bed-regen.
The system we have in Tibiantis is by the way the same as real Tibia had, where people also used to have bedmages.

It is simply a server for friends GM and circle of his adoration that allows for this kind of gameplay that makes you either behave like them or you have an unbalanced pvp system.

face-with-uneven-eyes-and-wavy-mouth_1f974.png

The fact that nobody here cares about opinion , because you can not communicate with people who have one mode coded in their mind in minds and never change it even if they are wrong.

Old times at medivia a bed mages illegal but no play long time , so maybe now is legal.

I just above presented opinions for people who do not know the server so that they know what server to choose , this is not opinion for you if you not agree with it because i know it that you have 1 coded mode at head.

Yes, I stop writing, it makes no sense to continue this conversation any longer.

Youre telling me I only have 1 mode, how about yourself? The only server you find worth playing is where they give you unlimited cash so you can pvp.
I happen to enjoy both types of servers, one to unwind on and pvp for fun and the other one to chill out and have some fun with friends, and where dying/pvp actually makes an impact on people.

Also, how can an opinion be wrong, and who says yours is right and other opinions are wrong? You're not some almighty being that's always right, even though you seem to think so.

thats funny. The difference between players levels is to large. Why dont we have exp stages like every other noob ot? So everybody will be like level 120 and we can have good wars. Rates are the worst idea ever existed.

thats funny. The difference between players levels is to large. Why dont we have exp stages like every other noob ot? So everybody will be like level 120 and we can have good wars. Rates are the worst idea ever existed.
why not just have wars at level 60?...

Other than that it is what the guy before me said. Great server and 100% cheat free :) I sometimes miss to use just 1 MC but since nobody can do it, it's better like this.

Sunday at 15:20 CEST: 106 players online, 41 of them are mages 10-30 level. Surely, 100% cheat-free :) Don't be lunatic. Tibiantis is a good server, if not one of the bests, but it isn't as pure as you want it to be.

Sunday at 15:20 CEST: 106 players online, 41 of them are mages 10-30 level. Surely, 100% cheat-free :) Don't be lunatic. Tibiantis is a good server, if not one of the bests, but it isn't as pure as you want it to be.

30 level mage is about average on this ot XD

Last edited:

Excuse the question, but what would you expect from a "100% cheat-free server"? No chars below 30 level on the online list at all?
Of course there are always people trying to cheat, but your reasoning is an absurd. You're speaking as if it was some high-rate on which you get to 30 lvl in no time and anything below should be considered an MC maker. While in reality the absolute top levels on the server currently are 80~, so no doubt there's a pack of levels 30 and below.

Last edited:
what would you expect from a "100% cheat-free server"?
Well, first thing would be checking for MC more often - not only for the stupid ones that use sandboxie - but also for the ones with VPN and virtual "brother" or "gf".

Well, first thing would be checking for MC more often - not only for the stupid ones that use sandboxie - but also for the ones with VPN and virtual "brother" or "gf".

if you hadn't played on the server you shouldn't be talking about mc problem, they're controlled so hard there's literally no one botting, and even if there are people managing to bypass the system its only a matter of time till they get banned

Last edited:
At the beggining of the Tibiantis I wanted to get trap from edron shop for my friend but I was at respawn so I asked random guy at teamspeak for help, my friend sent him cash and he sent back a parcel with trap. After few weeks guy who bought trap get ban for macro and Kay found connections with my friend character becsuse of this parcel trade at the beggining. It just show that he can find everthing in logs, if u make a maker and you drop bp of runes somewhere next u came Ur main and take it, he will find you. If you dont like a server just dont play but dont talk a shit if u know nothing.

yup kay spent probably like 10h-12h daily checking connections cams and once he got proof he ban these cheaters thats real dedication to host low rate cheat-free server

I like the server. I just wanted to make my point, the server isn't as pure as you all claim it to be.

What's the difference between using a cavebot, or paying some southern-american fellow to do the lazy hunts on your second char knight? What's the difference between using a bot for skilling, or get someone else to skill for you 15h daily using the TeamViewer? What's the difference between having a runemaker on mc, or having a runemaker mage on another pc (all it takes is to have someone around to come and answer Kay's questions)?

The main difference is the first thing is forbidden and you gonna get banned if you do it, and the second thing is completely legal in terms of Tibiantis rules. I do know very well what are the reasons behind it and understand them. This is probably the only good solution but it definitely doesn't solve all the problems and that's the only thing I'm saying.

Not going to respond any further, just wanted to clarify my point.

I like the server. I just wanted to make my point, the server isn't as pure as you all claim it to be.

What's the difference between using a cavebot, or paying some southern-american fellow to do the lazy hunts on your second char knight? What's the difference between using a bot for skilling, or get someone else to skill for you 15h daily using the TeamViewer? What's the difference between having a runemaker on mc, or having a runemaker mage on another pc (all it takes is to have someone around to come and answer Kay's questions)?

The main difference is the first thing is forbidden and you gonna get banned if you do it, and the second thing is completely legal in terms of Tibiantis rules. I do know very well what are the reasons behind it and understand them. This is probably the only good solution but it definitely doesn't solve all the problems and that's the only thing I'm saying.

Not going to respond any further, just wanted to clarify my point.

The difference is simple - in the first case one player plays multiple characters, in the second one - one player plays one character, which means that the online list is almost 100% correct and 200 people are enough to fill every spawn in the game.

At the beggining of the Tibiantis I wanted to get trap from edron shop for my friend but I was at respawn so I asked random guy at teamspeak for help, my friend sent him cash and he sent back a parcel with trap. After few weeks guy who bought trap get ban for macro and Kay found connections with my friend character becsuse of this parcel trade at the beggining. It just show that he can find everthing in logs, if u make a maker and you drop bp of runes somewhere next u came Ur main and take it, he will find you. If you dont like a server just dont play but dont talk a shit if u know nothing.

If that is how he works then alot of innocent people can lose alot of time by being on the wrong spot on the wrong timeXD

Yesterday we've reached 179 online in peak hours, that's the highest since 18 days (on 28th May it was 180). And remember that's with no MCs allowed and 16-min idle kick. Of coruse there are always some people trying to cheat, but we can safely assume the vast most was legit active players. After 2.5 months we can say server is doing quite well. It's also worth to mention that after the initial problems on day 1, server is running all stable and for 2.5 months it did not encounter a single rollback or crash.
But it's never so good that it couldn't be better :)
We're now working on a new site, as many people are reporting the current one isn't too convincing. We need a better "business card" of the project. New site will remain simple, but better looking and with more love put into its content, so that it can also serve as a source of information about old tibia.
Hopefuly it will be finished this month. A new update is being planned as well, initially called a "summer update", but the date cannot be set yet.
Meanwhile we are also preparing a small client update, which will bring some improvements to walking (may slightly help those with higher ping), WASD usage, as well as separated cam player (so that you can watch cams without a need to log out), cams sorted in sub-folders and few minor things.

Last edited:
Back