• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Honestly, the way Kay runs tibiantis is damn near perfect. He sets a standard and sticks to it. Rules are rules, no exceptions, no if ands or buts.

P.S I was part of a guild who was mass banned during 8.6~ days for power abusing. Really shitty time back then.

My point was that its confusing when you claim that you have "resurrected old Tibia" but then choose which of the old rules to follow and not.
Also there is a difference between the actual rules set in the game and the behavior of a person/gamemaster. Not sure why you brought it up since people don't behave nearly in the same way as in the past especially in tibia.

My point was that its confusing when you claim that you have "resurrected old Tibia" but then choose which of the old rules to follow and not.
Also there is a difference between the actual rules set in the game and the behavior of a person/gamemaster.
So would you find it more authentic and fitting my signature (an obvious joke by the way) if we also set these rules and did not enforce them properly? :rolleyes:
The only thing I find confusing here is your reasoning.

Also there is a difference between the actual rules set in the game and the behavior of a person/gamemaster. Not sure why you brought it up since people don't behave nearly in the same way as in the past especially in tibia.
he enforces no-bot, does not enforce account selling/character trading. Back in 7.7, it was only illegal to ADVERTISE selling gold/chars/etc for rl money, but there was no enforcement of this unless you had a letter or something saying "thanks for selling me this char bro" etc.

No dude, its been way way way before 7.7 that it became illegal. I don't suffer from dementia and I know what I remember. You are full of shit. Also we are not talking about selling gold, we are talking about sharing accounts and characters.

@kay
Authenticity claims should not be made since there is no way you could possibly create exactly what tibia was back in the days for so many reasons, just call it something else instead.

he enforces no-bot, does not enforce account selling/character trading. Back in 7.7, it was only illegal to ADVERTISE selling gold/chars/etc for rl money, but there was no enforcement of this unless you had a letter or something saying "thanks for selling me this char bro" etc.
In any version it was not enforced, except for some very rare cases per "cherrypicking" and when someone openly admitted at forum etc. Surely less than a permille of all cases. In fact, it was the same with all the rules basically, with that few gamemasters, who were only players with no power for any deeper investigation, Tibia was close to a complete anarchy.
Let me put it like this: whoever does not miss the gamemasters has no heart, whoever wants them back has no brain.
That guy must be trolling, no point to argue.

Last edited:

Took less than 20 seconds to find, imagine if I actually spent time looking on forums about people that complained about their bans. That would also only include recent ones since older posts are not really stored anywhere. I am sure cipsoft simply made a rule that they never intended to enforce, because that's how they work?
But sure, believe whatever you want. I don't have enough time nor care to attempt anymore.

@up
Are you mentally challenged? How many times do I have to tell you we're not talkin about selling gp but sharing accounts and characters?

ofc it would be ideal without ppl trading chars and runes for rl money
(maybe there would never be a lv 200 and possible new world would never become needed)
but it was said from server start that acc sharing is harder to prove than mc
and they wanted the rules to be clear

Took less than 20 seconds to find, imagine if I actually spent time looking on forums about people that complained about their bans. That would also only include recent ones since older posts are not really stored anywhere. I am sure cipsoft simply made a rule that they never intended to enforce, because that's how they work?
But sure, believe whatever you want. I don't have enough time nor care to attempt anymore.

@up
Are you mentally challenged? How many times do I have to tell you we're not talkin about selling gp but sharing accounts and characters?
to clarify, account sharing was illegal, but typically people were banned due to one of the owners writing a letter and sending it to a noob, then waiting for GM to get online to report it. CipSoft didn't actively check IPs, and account sharing wasn't openly broadcasted

No dude, its been way way way before 7.7 that it became illegal. I don't suffer from dementia and I know what I remember. You are full of shit. Also we are not talking about selling gold, we are talking about sharing accounts and characters.

@kay
Authenticity claims should not be made since there is no way you could possibly create exactly what tibia was back in the days for so many reasons, just call it something else instead.
sorry to hear the server isn't for you :( please let me know when you find an authentic 7.4 server with more stricts rules than here and i'll play there with you

@up
all of these posts 2010 after reworked report system (i think it was 8.6? or 8.7) since then it was really easy to get somebody banned for few days based on chat logs e.g somebody write random swearword on public chat (or private chat!) and u could report him and get him banned for 2 days even if its out of context and these bans could stack until deletion xD

@up
You are linking threads from 2010~2012, oh boy.. just to be clear, oldschool =<2006 , also you just answered your own question in the very first post:
Imagine if acc sharing got punished as mcing and such like back in the days. 99% of the highscore would have been gone a year ago and the server would have been dead.
If that's what you think, then why do you complain about the server then? you think it shouldn't have acc sharing but you are also enforcing the fact the server wouldn't be viable, you are refuting your own hypothesis.

And then you post threads about banishmenets for swearing on chat in new tibia. Bulletproof argument 😂 plz stop

Last edited:
You are linking threads from 2010~2012, oh boy.. just to be clear, oldschool =<2006 , also you just answered your own question in the very first post:

If that's what you think, then why do you complain about the server then? you think it shouldn't have acc sharing but you are also enforcing the fact the server wouldn't be viable, you are refuting your own hypothesis.
You wanna try finding anything on the internet from 15-20 years ago? First time searching for something? Its impossible, especially when it comes to tibia. All forums have been deleted with only a few select backups, and I am not devoted enough to use any kind of way back machine or w/e.
Everyone simply chooses the argument that is the easiest to defend/prove since you know there is no retribution. Keep going with that, shows what kind of character you people have. I know what I've experienced and I stick to my own knowledge. The one thing about the internet is that no matter if you are right or know something the laziest and dumbest people are always going to win because they can simply outnumber you.
Im out.

You wanna try finding anything on the internet from 15-20 years ago? First time searching for something? Its impossible, especially when it comes to tibia. All forums have been deleted with only a few select backups, and I am not devoted enough to use any kind of way back machine or w/e.
Everyone simply chooses the argument that is the easiest to defend/prove since you know there is no retribution. Keep going with that, shows what kind of character you people have. I know what I've experienced and I stick to my own knowledge. The one thing about the internet is that no matter if you are right or know something the laziest and dumbest people are always going to win because they can simply outnumber you.
Im out.
you posted chat bans AFTER report rework (8.6-8.7) cipsoft never really check if its out of context or if somebody really acc share or insulting people if u knew that somebody acc share or bot as long as he wont admit it ingame on chat he wouldnt get banned and if he admit even as a joke it doesnt matter if he was botting/sharing or not simple as that

Im out.
Something tells that you might be a new account of that guy who recently argued here about pvp and then got banned. Just as him, you lack tibia knowledgle and any common sense. I mean it's even crazy to think that a bunch of players-volunteers with no real power were supposedly able to enforce the rule regarding account sharing properly with hundreds of thousands characters loging in everyday.

GMs had no real power? I guess all those people getting banned just got banned by themselves and cipsofts battleye protection right?
I got no idea who the guy arguing about pvp is but it seems like you like to assume and group up everyone that disagrees with you into a category. Makes sense as to why you seem so arrogant. I am sure you know everything about tibia and everyone else is an idiot. Typical narcissistic behavior.

GMs had no real power? I guess all those people getting banned just got banned by themselves and cipsofts battleye protection right?
I got no idea who the guy arguing about pvp is but it seems like you like to assume and group up everyone that disagrees with you into a category. Makes sense as to why you seem so arrogant. I am sure you know everything about tibia and everyone else is an idiot. Typical narcissistic behavior.
it wasnt ban by gm but community manager processing reports so no ingame contact with player or even mail converastion

Back