• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Crazy!
Post automatically merged:

But this server feels laggy in Europe as well because it's action delay when you perform most actions, walking and shooting etc :D
People tend to forget how it was back in the days, though something I noticed had a huge different starting playing was changing your keyboards reaction to full speed, the "lagg" dissappeared

7 days left to event, sign up! If you haven't char yet, it's not too late to create one. But this is hard server, if you think you will lvl till lv 20 one day before event probably it wont happend!

See you around! Every1 is welcome!:)

Ive been in this community for a long time and my dream was always to have a OT with client 7.4-7.6! Now I dont need to have one since I can play tibiantis. I rather be lvl 30 here than level 500 on real tibia. Great community, great work with the little twists you added. This have been online for 2 years? since last restart and they are breaking records 2 YEARS LATER!!

Play more Helaxo so you can get a better magic level and introduce more friends to tibiantis so you might have a chance next time ;) joke ( Winning side of noobwar)

New website looks very good! Well done guys!

@kay @LordCompi

On a sidenote: I dont really care what people say but this has to be the best 7.4 that have ever been produced in the OTServer community in terms of rules, gameplay and activity.

New website looks very good! Well done guys!

@kay @LordCompi

On a sidenote: I dont really care what people say but this has to be the best 7.4 that have ever been produced in the OTServer community in terms of rules, gameplay and activity.
Yes but not in content XD Gets boring af after a couple of months there. Nothing interesting or mysterious to explore or do. Compare to like when Abukir came on Medivia and then this Aruthang here lmfao. Tibiantis pure solo player game without exp share so it is never worth hunting with friends etc and nothing exciting to do. It's the truth but it's nice without bots.

Yes but not in content XD Gets boring af after a couple of months there. Nothing interesting or mysterious to explore or do. Compare to like when Abukir came on Medivia and then this Aruthang here lmfao. Tibiantis pure solo player game without exp share so it is never worth hunting with friends etc and nothing exciting to do. It's the truth but it's nice without bots.
:
1644594172231.png
1644595062158.png
1644595088492.png

try to find that :D

Last edited:
Back