• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Account buying/sharing should be illegal
Buying cash/runes for RL should be illegal
Bed makers should be restricted

Would be a completely different server and the wars as well, such as Dura in that matter. I wonder if Tibiantis staff could ever admit their ‘wrongdoings’ and perhaps think about this for their next server.

I don't want to comment on any other OTS policy. From our perspective it is impossible to enforce it effectively simply because selling items technically does not differ from passing items to another player. The only difference is that in the first case player A receives real money from player B (and in the latter - he does not) which is completly beyond our sight.

If you actually read our ToS such trades are not allowed. We also do ban people who advertise them in game. But there is no way for us to know whether you got those items from your friend as a gift, in thanks for a favor, as a payment for other service, or maybe received them unwittingly.
We don't want to read your priv messages, but even if we did, you could easily overcome this by using an external communicator.

We keep working hard to keep the server clean of cheaters and those who come here with intention of farming get banned for that reason. But we cannot forbid anyone making runes fairly and manually on one character and then passing them to another player.

As for the bedmages, we're always open to hear reasonable suggestions. How do you say it should be resitred and how? Don't forget taking into consideration the cost it takes, and the fact bedmages have in fact already been nerfed (as compared to the original 7.4).

I have to agree, acc sharing should for sure be illegal. And what this guy is saying about corrupted Dura GM's being a problem for banning acc sharers/rune buyers of enemy teams - what does that GM have to do with Tibiantis? Tibiantis implementing those rules doesn't mean they would be corrupted? Straw man. And newsflash, not everything in this world is fair. But breaking those rules comes with a great risk, especially on such a low rate server.

Bed mages should for sure be illegal too. I understand that it's 'hard work' but please, get a real job instead of relogging bed mages all day long. Runes should be created with a risk of being killed, not sleeping in a bed on 100 characters.

Bed mages should for sure be illegal too. I understand that it's 'hard work' but please, get a real job instead of relogging bed mages all day long. Runes should be created with a risk of being killed, not sleeping in a bed on 100 characters.

Without bed mages there would only be eks or rps hunting. This isnt 2003 wher there are 300 makers online selling runes. There were barely enough runes to supply 20-30 respawns worth of hunting early in the server.

“Get a real job instead of reloggin bed mages” speaking of straw men.

Xyvero came to Tibiantis alone.
Xyvero met many of his old team at Darashia Dp and some of his enemies from then first Oldera~.
Xyvero formed Cocaine and Rotworms.
Xyvero dominated Tibiantis.
Xyvero left tibiantis.

Xyvero come back to tibiantis.
Tibiantis great again.

I wrote the second part of history. See you!
Well what about Dura, I found it very fun server, but badly administrtaed and i didnt feel it's fair play competition. But idea of new "hard tibia" was awesome, new spawn, elite monsters etc.. If it would be done by Kay, Lord and Xioniz I guess it would be amazing experience.

Anyway, where is ankhhhhhhhhhh

I have to agree, acc sharing should for sure be illegal. And what this guy is saying about corrupted Dura GM's being a problem for banning acc sharers/rune buyers of enemy teams - what does that GM have to do with Tibiantis? Tibiantis implementing those rules doesn't mean they would be corrupted? Straw man. And newsflash, not everything in this world is fair. But breaking those rules comes with a great risk, especially on such a low rate server.

How you wany check if somebody ACC share ?

How you wany check if somebody ACC share ?
hire detective otland 🕵️‍♂️

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I wrote the second part of history. See you!
Well what about Dura, I found it very fun server, but badly administrtaed and i didnt feel it's fair play competition. But idea of new "hard tibia" was awesome, new spawn, elite monsters etc.. If it would be done by Kay, Lord and Xioniz I guess it would be amazing experience.

When u join next war i join with u 😍

i heard Ankh will be released after lord and kay has written two more essays about otservlist. that has priority over updates
Also spamming his discord on how ank is easily solved instead of accepting its terrible design and adjusting. He has big issue accepting other opinions

There will be another server of Tibiantis one day? Maybe hosted on NA?
One day, yes, very likely there will be more worlds. But not in the nearest future. The existing world was promised to stay for years and we will never abandon it for a temporary initial hype of a new one. We will only open new worlds when we are sure we will be able to maintain them properly and that the community is big enough to keep them all active.

selling items technically does not differ from passing items to another player. The only difference is that in the first case player A receives real money from player B (and in the latter - he does not) which is completly beyond our sight.

If you actually read our ToS such trades are not allowed. We also do ban people who advertise them in game. But there is no way for us to know whether you got those items from your friend as a gift, in thanks for a favor, as a payment for other service, or maybe received them unwittingly.
We don't want to read your priv messages, but even if we did, you could easily overcome this by using an external communicator.
well, atleast acc sharing and item trades wouldn't be done right in the open. nobody's even hiding it now.

imo it's better to make it harder to trade by enforcing a rule, even though you won't be able to punish everyone.

just like in RL, when illegal trade offenders make mistakes they get caught. black market isn't legalised simply because a large part can get away with it.

well, atleast acc sharing and item trades wouldn't be done right in the open. nobody's even hiding it now.

imo it's better to make it harder to trade by enforcing a rule, even though you won't be able to punish everyone.

just like in RL, when illegal trade offenders make mistakes they get caught. black market isn't legalised simply because a large part can get away with it.
We had seen such approach in many OT servers in the history and it never worked. You are right that the fact you won't be able to catch everyone doesn't automatically mean you shouldn't be catching anyone. But utopian thinking aside, there is a difference between being able to catch let's say 80% and 1% of the offenders. When you ban just that 1 guy in 100 it's not rule enforcing - it's a witch hunting. It doesn't make the others respect the rules. It only results in constant dramas.

You're also not taking into consideration that our time is limited. That means if we were to focus on the traders, we would be less focusing on cheaters, or other relevant stuff. Not because we are lazy, but simply because you cannot put in more than it's physically possible. In the ideal world you can do everything you choose to, but realistically you need to calculate what's more or less important. We chose to focus on the cheaters and are already putting a lot of effort into it. Would that make the game more fair if we were more loose about cheaters but banned a few people for other deeds? Unlikely.

But again, selling items technically does not differ from passing them, except for the payment which is beyond our sight. That being said, who do you expect us to enforce it on? Who are we supposed to make it harder for? When we already got rid of that kind of offers from trade channel, official forum and our discord? When you advertise in trade channel, you do get banned. When you farm runes (in an illegal way) for trade, you do get banned. So tell us exactly what else can we do?

We don't support trading. Yes, it's bad for the game. But it's a wishful thinking that one can stop it. It's been present in Tibia since the ancient times, no server was ever able to stop it. And I don't mean 100%, but to a satisfactory degree. In fact, it's very doubtful that any game was ever able (by enforcing the rules and not by limiting flow of items). So perhaps you should reconsider your expectations from a three-men team making an OT?

no i don't expect you to stop trades. active hunting isn't needed. you don't have to catch them all. this isn't pokemon.

yes you're doing a good job against cheaters. you're right about time and drama. perhaps it's not realistic. i don't know.

it would just be nice if ppl weren't constantly justifying their money related stuff only because it's not against the rules.

no i don't expect you to stop trades. active hunting isn't needed. you don't have to catch them all. this isn't pokemon.

yes you're doing a good job against cheaters. you're right about time and drama. perhaps it's not realistic. i don't know.

it would just be nice if ppl weren't constantly justifying their money related stuff only because it's not against the rules.
The problem with buying runes for rl cash rests with this garbage community’s view of the game. All the ppl who spend the $ have to justify it by saying “no time” but really its cuz their fragile egos cant handle not being in the top % of lv. Theyve turned the game into an investment instead of just playing casually. Lamusini is a great example of an old powergamer/war type who knew he has limited time so he took exping slowly.

Ppl are literally paying venezuelans to exp their chars for them…. Its shameful

Tldr : the problem is the community, and their choices not the gm staff and rule enforcement.

Rules don't allow that but it doesn't change anything.

damn... sad to see they gave up on it. just been losing players and admins arleady talking about new worlds.
i suspect these owners will have worse reputation than kasteria adms in few years

damn... sad to see they gave up on it. just been losing players and admins arleady talking about new worlds.
i suspect these owners will have worse reputation than kasteria adms in few years

A similar answer about new servers has been appearing for over two years. This shows that we really don't want to kill or leave the current server. I think you understand this, but you keep trolling.

Back