• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
A similar answer about new servers has been appearing for over two years. This shows that we really don't want to kill or leave the current server. I think you understand this, but you keep trolling.
Because you troll us about “releasing ank” 3 times now. I notice you answer any question except ones about ank.

Killing the server means not releasing ank after 2 years. U clearly want to kill the server.

New website was 90% done. > took an entire year to do the 10%

Ank was finally br reworked at update. Update took an extra 6 months and no ank rework

Ank was told to started to be reworked. That was almost 2 months ago. Still nothing

Ur servs dead until ank. You had a 100 player active war and u blew it. None of us war players take the serv seriously anymore n see no hope cuz u guys dont actually want a popular server clearly.

Last edited:
Just wait few months and we will have tibiantias new world and 0 players on current

Just wait few months and we will have tibiantias new world and 0 players on current
There wont be a new world (for a while). theyve said this explicitly 1000x. All you do by spamming abt a new world is give them a new reply to focus on instead of answering the questions about ank. So pls, spam abt ank or dont spam abt anything at all <3

New website was 90% done. > took an entire year to do the 10%
As you know perfectly well, the information about 90% related to the frontend. Later, however, we decided to write the entire backend from 0 to get rid of the bugs that were on the old page and introduce new functions. This was the reason why it took longer, but we managed to get the desired effect.
Ank was finally br reworked at update. Update took an extra 6 months and no ank rework
It's a lie. We have said many times that Aruthang update has nothing to do with Ank. None of us ever said Ank rework would come with an update.
I notice you answer any question except ones about ank.
A very, very long post about Ankrahmun has just been sent to the translator. Depending on how long the translation takes, the post should appear within the next few days. I hope you will find all your questions answered in it.

As you know perfectly well, the information about 90% related to the frontend. Later, however, we decided to write the entire backend from 0 to get rid of the bugs that were on the old page and introduce new functions. This was the reason why it took longer, but we managed to get the desired effect.

It's a lie. We have said many times that Aruthang update has nothing to do with Ank. None of us ever said Ank rework would come with an update.

A very, very long post about Ankrahmun has just been sent to the translator. Depending on how long the translation takes, the post should appear within the next few days. I hope you will find all your questions answered in it.
1658511690910.png
Notice the time stamp is 10/21/2020.
I understand that Kay has taught you the art of speaking nonsense, but please let me know when you finish his class. Youll learn it doesnt work on people with an IQ
Post automatically merged:

@Xioniz Another one.

1658513495174.png

Last edited:
He clearly said after the update, not "at update" as you claim now. But you know it very well, because in the very same conversation you even told Kay that you would do the same (first finish and release Aruthang, then think about Ank). We can even see it in the first picture, where Kay says "I'm taking the path you said you would".
And yes, we couldn't keep up the dates, blame it on us. But note that this wasn't an official statement. These quotes are from your private conversation in which you were asking Kay what we were working on, so he told you the estimated plans at the time. Yes, that's our fault, and that's why we decided it's better not to give such answers (other than official). But if you think it's fair to bring up some quotes after 2 years and ignore everything else, well, it's your right to think so. Like with the website, where we explained it very clearly that the "90% done" was originally referring just to the front and layout but it turned out we had to make the whole backend from scratch. That's why it took way longer and it was perfectly explained. Yet you are still bashing on us for that. Fair enough.

A lot has happened since those messages, we have released the update a few months later, then reworked the whole backend infrastructure, finished and released the new website and fixed many other things. If you actually look back in time we always deliver what was promised. Some people had been making the same comments before the start, before the update, before the website, that it wouldn't happen. Many also disbelieved that we would be actively ereradicate the cheaters, and so on. Yet, everything is here. It may often take longer than we would like, we may sometimes be unable to keep up the dates, plans may also change in the meantime for many reasons. But that's because we don't want to rush with anything to release it unfinished. We also don't want to save time on our daily work. And lastly, it's because we are only humans. We are not even a proffessional company, and we don't all make a living from Tibiantis. If you think your judgement is fair, again - that's your right. All I can say is that I'm sorry to hear that we couldn't fulfil your expectations. You, the "war players", are not any more important to us than other players though, and as long as there are still people enjoying our work (and there are!), we will continue that work.

LOL “after THE update” not “at update.

ignoring the terrible argument, here, we are after the update right? And still no ank?

Pls stop letting kay reply on your account. He’s making u look stupid.
Nobody cares about the nonsense excuses you continue to write about the "backend" and "frontend" that took you 1.5 years to finish.

Answer about ank. Stop adding random straw men to distract from the ankrahmun discussion and stop letting Kay reply on your account. Its very clear its him writing, since he wont reply about ank.

Last edited:
You're also not taking into consideration that our time is limited.

What are you doing exactly with the server? 0 updates in 2 years..

You do nuffing

as long as there are still people enjoying our work (and there are!), we will continue that work.

You mean Cipsofts work... You have done nothing, only copied their map and client.. And added a very simple website

LOL “after THE update” not “at update.

ignoring the terrible argument, here, we are after the update right? And still no ank?

Pls stop letting kay reply on your account. He’s making u look stupid.
Nobody cares about the nonsense excuses you continue to write about the "backend" and "frontend" that took you 1.5 years to finish.

Answer about ank. Stop adding random straw men to distract from the ankrahmun discussion and stop letting Kay reply on your account. Its very clear its him writing, since he wont reply about ank.
I did, just look a few posts above. Not that it makes any difference, cause even though you demand answers you are clearly not interested in them. Everytime as soon as you're answered you reply how much you don't care what we say. You may disagree with the answer, but if you don't care, then what's even the point of asking? Anyway, that's your right, but I understand why Kay stopped responding to you.
What are you doing exactly with the server? 0 updates in 2 years..

You do nuffing

You mean Cipsofts work... You have done nothing, only copied their map and client.. And added a very simple website
The point of this server was not to make a new game, but to recreate the old Tibia in the very detail. Now you're accusing us of copying old Tibia. How does it make any sense?
Tibiantis was advertised to have been built on the following foundation: accuracy in recreating the original old mechanics as no one has ever done, stability with little to no bugs, and a very strict anti-cheating policy. If go read the first post, or even the development thread - that's exactly how we announced it. So please tell me, what else did you expect? And if it's nothing as you claim, why hasn't there ever been any other server close to that? If you really think running a server is just copying files and maps, why don't you do it yourself?
By the way, we have also released the content update last year, which was made by us from scratch. I understand you may dislike it or you may think updates should be more frequent. But why do you lie that we haven't?

I did, just look a few posts above. Not that it makes any difference, cause even though you demand answers you are clearly not interested in them. Everytime as soon as you're answered you reply how much you don't care what we say. You may disagree with the answer, but if you don't care, then what's even the point of asking? Anyway, that's your right, but I understand why Kay stopped responding to you.
answers are great actually. Id love answers. You are not providing answers. Just constant excuses to escape owning your mistakes.

You still, have not answered the ankrahmun question. You have written an essay about almosy everything EXCEPT the ank topic.

Hello.
First of all, its all about u players if u wanna play or not. Its not Kay that forces anyone here to play. And he never mentioned that he gonna add Ankrahmun or something else.

On the other hand I see rising premium prices but no upgrades that satisfy the Price. (Aruthang and the website were good already but that cannot be all after over 2 years.)
In real tibia we had the summer and the winter update as far I know. Means: 4 Updates within 2 years with the same or lower premium price.

If I was you, i would set down the premium prices if u dont wanna update the server furthermore.

At Real Tibia u get premium for 8,90 € at the Moment and they upgrading it constantly. Ye I know that real tibia sux but its just a fact.

greetings

. And he never mentioned that he gonna add Ankrahmun or something else.
uh yes he did. Ank is hidden behind an unsolved , terribly designed, illogical quest thats been there since start of serv. Why comment on a serv you know nothing about

On the other hand I see rising premium prices but no upgrades that satisfy the Price.
The prices didn't rise at all since the server's start 2 years ago. And that's despite the fact they now include 23% VAT, and the inflation over these 2 years in Poland has been around 20% (15.6% June 2021 to June 2022 oficially).

Also, if you compare the prices to Tibia or any other OT, please take into consideration that Tibiantis offers nothing else but premium. It is the only source of the income, while for them premium is just a small part, cause most of their profit they make from the store. Tibiantis has no store at all.

In real tibia we had the summer and the winter update as far I know. Means: 4 Updates within 2 years with the same or lower premium price.

That's true, but they have had many people to work just on that. The content development team, story writers, graphic designers, testers team, and so on. While we have to do everything with just three men, who don't even all make a living from Tibiantis.

Now let's consider making the whole update from scratch. From an idea, through a general concept, new lore that has to be consistent with the original, monsters ideas, quests, NPCs, spriting, writing, mapping, testing and so on, to the teasers and the final effect. Let's say it's 3 months of a full-time job for us (which would be quite fast if you compare that to the real Tibia updates). But the problem is that we cannot focus on the update only. We still have to be actively banning cheaters, solving the current issues, dealing with the daily affairs, working on other improvements, doing the advertising, answering players etc. So if we can only spend a quarter of our time on the update, the whole process takes four times longer, easy calculation.

Apart from that, don't forget that Tibiantis is meant to keep the core of the old Tibia. Updates are only to add some "freshness" to it. It's never been our target to change the game completly by releasing as many updates as possible. The foundation has always been the following: accurately recreating the old Tibia (in terms of mechanics, balance etc.), stability, and the anti-cheating policy. Adding new content is further on the list.

"If I was you, i would set down the premium prices if u dont wanna update the server furthermore."

But we do want to and we do update the server, who says we don't?

Like I said "if"
If u plan to update it further, keep going. Its not a critic, just a little hint.

I for myself love 2 play on tibiantis wether it has ank or not, doesnt really matter for me. Its the community, that makes the server alive and not a new city.

cheers

The prices didn't rise at all since the server's start 2 years ago. And that's despite the fact they now include 23% VAT, and the inflation over these 2 years in Poland has been around 20% (15.6% June 2021 to June 2022 oficially).

Also, if you compare the prices to Tibia or any other OT, please take into consideration that Tibiantis offers nothing else but premium. It is the only source of the income, while for them premium is just a small part, cause most of their profit they make from the store. Tibiantis has no store at all.

That's true, but they have had many people to work just on that. The content development team, story writers, graphic designers, testers team, and so on. While we have to do everything with just three men, who don't even all make a living from Tibiantis.

Now let's consider making the whole update from scratch. From an idea, through a general concept, new lore that has to be consistent with the original, monsters ideas, quests, NPCs, spriting, writing, mapping, testing and so on, to the teasers and the final effect. Let's say it's 3 months of a full-time job for us (which would be quite fast if you compare that to the real Tibia updates). But the problem is that we cannot focus on the update only. We still have to be actively banning cheaters, solving the current issues, dealing with the daily affairs, working on other improvements, doing the advertising, answering players etc. So if we can only spend a quarter of our time on the update, the whole process takes four times longer, easy calculation.

Apart from that, don't forget that Tibiantis is meant to keep the core of the old Tibia. Updates are only to add some "freshness" to it. It's never been our target to change the game completly by releasing as many updates as possible. The foundation has always been the following: accurately recreating the old Tibia (in terms of mechanics, balance etc.), stability, and the anti-cheating policy. Adding new content is further on the list.

But we do want to and we do update the server, who says we don't?
Another reply from kay that doesnt adress ank and just gives more excuses. Jesus this is exhausting to watch.

Back