• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
A very, very long post about Ankrahmun has just been sent to the translator. Depending on how long the translation takes, the post should appear within the next few days. I hope you will find all your questions answered in it.
soon @Zachburg

I hope it takes less time than it took for them to finish 10% of the website........
or less time than it took for the update (3+ months late than when official thread was made)

Its so disgusting for @Xioniz to read X amount of replies, and to respond to all of them, except the one who asks for an update about when ank is going to be reworked. Since espcially, as seen by my posts, Kay had admitted to wanting to rework ank within the first year of the servs life...... and has done everything except that.

Ye, this whole story about "easy & logical" ankrahmun mystery is huge fail.
Its like everything could be almost perfect but this ANK XDDD

As for me its almost impossible that hunders (mb 1k+) of ppl tried hard to find ank, many tibia and rpg veterans, and still noone did it.
So its not easy and logical or its bugged or it doesnt exist.
^ for me its only "logical" explanation for that case.
GL HF. :D

too many useless expectations on your mind, this doesn't bother me at all.

ank or not, doesnt really matter. it's the community that makes the server not a new city.
so it is

Last edited:
Ye, this whole story about "easy & logical" ankrahmun mystery is huge fail.
Its like everything could be almost perfect but this ANK XDDD

As for me its almost impossible that hunders (mb 1k+) of ppl tried hard to find ank, many tibia and rpg veterans, and still noone did it.
So its not easy and logical or its bugged or it doesnt exist.
^ for me its only "logical" explanation for that case.
GL HF. :D
It doesn’t exist

This OTS is best old school OTS. Why?
1. Real map 7.4 with out ankrahmun where MS exp to fast.
2. No Bugs, no rollback.
3. No bots, no MC, no cheats.

But you have to remove the bedmage function. Lots of venezuelan pay their rent by selling runes via binance and paypal. Theres way to much money arround in tibiantis.
Do something!

But you have to remove the bedmage function. Lots of venezuelan pay their rent by selling runes via binance and paypal. Theres way to much money arround in tibiantis.
Do something!
Well, because this server is based on cheaters creating runes on bed mages because tibia 7.4 with weak mana regen and bad loot rate is not suitable for playing at mage vocations.

Either you are one of the cheats or you just won't be able to play or achieve anything to mean anything in this game.

For this reason, such servers do not make any sense, because they are simply non-playable for this profession without scamming.

Playing game and paying for it only to cheat to your character for to can playing like human it's completly no sense.

This ots is one big non sense because it has more disadvantages than advantages:
You pay for pacc or you can't use all spells, swim, own a house etc.

What do you get in return 10 frags per month of boring gameplay and if you don't cheat, you don't mean anything, even though you waste your money and time.

This server one has so many disadvantages that I could exchange them for 10 reverse or more threads and that would not be enough.

Before you start your adventure with this server, I advise you to go around the cities with a camera and watch all those relogating bed magicians how to relogate as long as they can even after 20 hours, which no man would have done, probably with some kind of animal, to reload mischief in the beds of the houses for so long.

They just do the tasker recorded and do the same around, you probably don't think that a man can become so stuck up as to do something so absurd by hand.

Yeah, thats really sick. You get forced to scam with bed mages.
Everybody got mag lvl 50+ and even 60+ because of that.

If u wanna play normal, you have no chance. Everybody abuses the "not normal" advantages. Nowadays such posibilities getting abused by buying everything with real cash.
In addition that means: Pay to win.
Post automatically merged:

Another reply from kay that doesnt adress ank and just gives more excuses. Jesus this is exhausting to watch.
Yea but the main problem is another by far. The bed mages destroying the whole gameplay. Why hasnt that been noticed and solved? Unbelievable that such a shit can happen on such a self named serious longterm server...

Last edited:
Yeah, thats really sick. You get forced to scam with bed mages.
Everybody got mag lvl 50+ and even 60+ because of that.

If u wanna play normal, you have no chance. Everybody abuses the "not normal" advantages. Nowadays such posibilities getting abused by buying everything with real cash.
Post automatically merged:

Yea but the main problem is another by far. The bed mages destroying the whole gameplay. Why hasnt that been noticed and solved? Unbelievable that such a shit can happen on such a self named serious longterm server...
If there were 0 bed mages, there would be absolutely no runes to hunt with. You dont know what you are talking about in regards to bed mages, or oldschool tibia. Its a rune based game. If there are no runes, there is no gameplay to play.

A single bed mage can make (with 24 hour non stop) 1440 mana per day. You are saying that a normal powergamer, who plays between 8-12 hours per day is allowed to make 12 uh runes per character, Had to pay rent for multiple houses, premium accounts , as well as food and blanks being moved to and from the houses and thats game breaking?

Do you mind telling me what level you took on this server?

Last edited:
Well, because this server is based on cheaters creating runes on bed mages because tibia 7.4 with weak mana regen and bad loot rate is not suitable for playing at mage vocations.

Either you are one of the cheats or you just won't be able to play or achieve anything to mean anything in this game.

For this reason, such servers do not make any sense, because they are simply non-playable for this profession without scamming.
How is regenerating mana in beds cheating or scamming? Just because someone put his effort into that, doesn't make him a cheater. It's a game mechanics that's been in Tibia ever since they introduced the house system (somewhere at 6 version). That regeneration is very slow in Tibiantis,
it takes 2 hours to make 1 gfb rune.

You pay for pacc or you can't use all spells, swim, own a house etc.
What do you get in return 10 frags per month of boring gameplay

Same as it was back in the old days (pacc, unjust kills, and the "bad lootrate" too). If you read the announcement, the goal of this server is to bring the oldschool gameplay, as it was back in the days. I understand that it's maybe not your cup of tea and that you may prefer some high-rate war servers with free premium. But why then come here and complain when you know exactly what it is? It's your reasoning that doesn't make sense. It's the same as if someone watched a thriller movie, knowing what it is, and then said that it was a bad and nonsensical movie because it wasn't funny. And people shouldn't be making thriller movies at all because YOU prefer comedy movies.

Also, you are utterly wrong in your asumptions about cheating. We do not force anyone to cheat, it's the opposite. When a cheater is caught all "connected" accounts are banned permanently. Also, if you know that someone cheats it's enough to let us know and you can be sure we will double check it.

Nowadays such posibilities getting abused by buying everything with real cash.
I have already commented on that here and here.

@Dark Legend yes IT is peac od shit that ppl buy everything with real cash but you can't stop it. This is imposible.
If you know how stop it just write and tell as.

Last edited:
How is regenerating mana in beds cheating or scamming? Just because someone put his effort into that, doesn't make him a cheater. It's a game mechanics that's been in Tibia ever since they introduced the house system (somewhere at 6 version). That regeneration is very slow in Tibiantis,
it takes 2 hours to make 1 gfb rune.

Same as it was back in the old days (pacc, unjust kills, and the "bad lootrate" too). If you read the announcement, the goal of this server is to bring the oldschool gameplay, as it was back in the days. I understand that it's maybe not your cup of tea and that you may prefer some high-rate war servers with free premium. But why then come here and complain when you know exactly what it is? It's your reasoning that doesn't make sense. It's the same as if someone watched a thriller movie, knowing what it is, and then said that it was a bad and nonsensical movie because it wasn't funny. And people shouldn't be making thriller movies at all because YOU prefer comedy movies.

Also, you are utterly wrong in your asumptions about cheating. We do not force anyone to cheat, it's the opposite. When a cheater is caught all "connected" accounts are banned permanently. Also, if you know that someone cheats it's enough to let us know and you can be sure we will double check it.

I have already commented on that here and here.
Dude, what do you have in mind saying regeneration in bed is not a cheat, if psychologically unbalanced people have 30 characaters per relogs and have several times as many runes in a short amount of time as people who do not spend a lot of cash on the game.

In addition, most of these makers are handled by the tasker, and not by manual players, that is, simply boting in the pz zone even during afk when these people are inactive.

No manual man will create runes on several characters relogating continuously for many hours, they are just robots set up on an extra pc that make relogs eat food and stand practically for 24/7 taped on the tasker.

On servers with low rates and mana regeneration, cheating has a much greater impact on the gameplay than if someone used the cave bot on other servers.

Dude, what do you have in mind saying regeneration in bed is not a cheat, if psychologically unbalanced people have 30 characaters per relogs and have several times as many runes in a short amount of time as people who do not spend a lot of cash on the game.

In addition, most of these makers are handled by the tasker, and not by manual players, that is, simply boting in the pz zone even during afk when these people are inactive.

No manual man will create runes on several characters relogating continuously for many hours, they are just robots set up on an extra pc that make relogs eat food and stand practically for 24/7 taped on the tasker.

On servers with low rates and mana regeneration, cheating has a much greater impact on the gameplay than if someone used the cave bot on other servers.
Holy shit, this gotta be the dumbest knight from the event?!

Instead of doing better mana or loot regeneration, Kay simply legalized the boting tasker in the pz zone, explaining to himself that in pz it creates less mana so it's fair and legal not a cheat.

The only problem is that the scale of this procedure is huge, one or two people don't do the this manually, in most cases it's just an automaton, so boting.

It is known that you can earn more on the artificial online list created by these machines, but you have to be clear that boting is boting and explaining to yourself that one is less harmful than another is simply hypocrisy.

If Kay does not know what the word hypocrite means, he should look for it in the dictionary, because when he entered the topics of other servers, pointing to them and legalizing boting only in another edition, claiming that this one is not much harmful.

Since this cheating is much worse than someone using cave bots on other servers en masse, it would have a significant impact on the gameplay.

So the "hypocrite" lesson to be done in the dictionary for today for people who do not know this term.

Also make a server with a better loot or regeneration and you will not have to explain that without cheating it would not be playable, because then it will be, only you will earn less, but then the online list will be not much spoofed.

Instead of doing better mana or loot regeneration, Kay simply legalized the boting tasker in the pz zone, explaining to himself that in pz it creates less mana so it's fair and legal not a cheat.

The only problem is that the scale of this procedure is huge, one or two people don't do the this manually, in most cases it's just an automaton, so boting.

It is known that you can earn more on the artificial online list created by these machines, but you have to be clear that boting is boting and explaining to yourself that one is less harmful than another is simply hypocrisy.

If Kay does not know what the word hypocrite means, he should look for it in the dictionary, because when he entered the topics of other servers, pointing to them and legalizing boting only in another edition, claiming that this one is not much harmful.

Since this cheating is much worse than someone using cave bots on other servers en masse, it would have a significant impact on the gameplay.

So the "hypocrite" lesson to be done in the dictionary for today for people who do not know this term.

Also make a server with a better loot or regeneration and you will not have to explain that without cheating it would not be playable, because then it will be, only you will earn less, but then the online list will be not much spoofed.
Go play some other 8.0+ server, we do not want you or your comments here since u obviusly dont know a shit about 7.4/tibiantis.

Bye kid

Go play some other 8.0+ server, we do not want you or your comments here since u obviusly dont know a shit about 7.4/tibiantis.

Bye kid
This is an open forum for discussion, not a wish concert, except when you write to me use arguments and don't try to offend someone.

This is an open forum for discussion, not a wish concert, except when you write to me use arguments and don't try to offend someone.
Arguments for what? Since your mind is clearly not capable of understanding 7.4 tibia

Arguments for what? Since your mind is clearly not capable of understanding 7.4 tibia
I understand very well because I play this game from this version on rl tibia so I understand well, he doesn't understand that if something was not good in the past, you can do it differently.

This is why the upgrades to this game were introduced to prevent cheating, and he just wants to replicate the server on such that the cheats are still legal and play a significant role and later explain it because it used to be like this, it cannot be otherwise but nonsense and absurd.

Doesn't seem like it. Your arguments are invalid and false and doesn't make any sense at all...

Back