• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Test Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have a problem. Even though I have like 250 fps I am feeling like I have 10 in game? Whats wrong? (direct 9 and opengl - same shit)

Cap your fps to what your refresh rate is, there's no need to waste resources on producing that many. Then force using integrated graphics card, that fixed the issue for most people. But it all depends on your card, drivers, OS and other settings. You can also try running it in compatibility mode for some older OS (win XP for example).

This might be an issue on newer systems with timeGetTime used in older Tibia game clients. I believe @fabian766 made an example of how to fix it:

@duaduo23 can download winmm.dll from the link below and put it in the same directory as Tibia executable to see if it solves the issue for him:

This might be an issue on newer systems with timeGetTime used in older Tibia game clients. I believe @fabian766 made an example of how to fix it:

@duaduo23 can download winmm.dll from the link below and put it in the same directory as Tibia executable to see if it solves the issue for him:

Think it's not only OS dependant, many people ran the client on win10 with no trouble. Usually changing the graphics card fixed the problem, if any. Didn't know about that dll though, gonna check it. Thanks for your input.

edit: Just did some tests and it indeed helps, that's a good one. @Iryont

Last edited:
lol, bro, it works, thank you :)
Post automatically merged:

it works bro, thanks :)

right, left mouse button clicking / stop,esc button clicking / pushing yourself any way of speed hackig works? check it please guys

Cap your fps to what your refresh rate is, there's no need to waste resources on producing that many. Then force using integrated graphics card. If you already were using, then change to the other one. Swiching between those fixed the issue for the most. But it all depends on your card, drivers, OS and other settings. You can also try running it in compatibility mode for some older OS (win XP for example).

What i keep telling everyone 🤣 yet they feel "smoother with 700 fps"

What i keep telling everyone 🤣 yet they feel "smoother with 700 fps"
But it is actually true, with more fps you get fresher frame displayed on your monitor however in a game like Tibia you probably won't even notice it.

Think it's not only OS dependant, many people ran the client on win10 with no trouble. Usually changing the graphics card fixed the problem, if any. Didn't know about that dll though, gonna check it. Thanks for your input.

edit: Just did some tests and it indeed helps, that's a good one. @Iryont
It is OS dependant because microsoft make some mistake on windows 7 ultimate, windows 8 pro, windows 10 pro etc and timeGetTime gets initialized as 2147483647 instead of 0, however cipsoft is at fault too because they sometimes use result directly and some times do it correctly by subtracting result by start value, while casting it to singed int which results in jump instructions that will never work due to timeGetTime result being negative.
It also destroys client function that caps fps so you can't actually limit your fps and some frames have inconsistent frametime of 50-100 ms which results in client working with 10-16 fps while displaying 200-800+ fps. So it doesn't have anything to do with gpu, I don't know the reason why it actually helped someone but it makes zero sense.

My fix works by making timer to always start from 0 not by actually changing timeGetTime to different function, it would work perfectly fine even with this function:
DWORD WINAPI new_timeGetTime(void)
{
return timeGetTime() - started_timeGetTime;
}
however I decided to not use timeGetTime at all as in my opinion this function is not reliable.

Thank you for wider explanation. That makes sense now, as I've been testing it on Windows 7 Pro which apparently doesn't have this issue. Many people using Windows 10 had no trouble either, but didn't specify versions details.
For those that have it fixed doing things I listed - it must be that their issues were related to something else, unless some drivers indeed fix it on their own.
As for fresher screen - technically it's true, you may get frames fresher by miliseconds, but in reality it makes no difference (in Tibia). Even that timeGetTime funtion itself is not milisecond-precise, according to: timeGetTime function (timeapi.h) - Win32 apps (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/timeapi/nf-timeapi-timegettime)
I'm not an expert, but to me - setting fps to max seems like a causeless waste of resources which may eventually decrease overall performance (getting hot etc.).

I hope you don't mind us include your code in the client by default. @fabian766

right, left mouse button clicking / stop,esc button clicking / pushing yourself any way of speed hackig works? check it please guys

It doesn't work. Push on sidestep may seem to work, but it's only on client's side due to pre-walk animation.
You can 'hack' the speed using double, triple pushes etc. but not just by yourself.

Last edited:
I Approve the server, i also want to say that as a tester of this server, i checkd rats rookgard -1 lever with 2 other camrats doing so called "wahadelko" which works perfectly good, i was cliking it for 2 hours, 0 bugs so far. So tibians dont worry, at start of server u can go throu this bridge peacefully without fear that u gonna get stuck.

See you on start of server

Yours,
-Typlo The Greatest.
Ah so this was ya plan. Spam other threads 24/7 so you can approve this one. Pathetic kid.

@ Server goodluck but another lowrate.. i wont bother.

Im spamming on every otland thread, and tellin true, if something is shit, then its shit.

This one have nothing bad, stages are good, something fresh to the tibia ots community, promises that bots gonna be doomed.

If @kay wont do what he promise, i gonna come back to this thread, and gonna tell that he is same shit admin as every other server, but for now i cant check if he is promising and doin or promising and promising.

Im spamming on every otland thread, and tellin true, if something is shit, then its shit.

This one have nothing bad, stages are good, something fresh to the tibia ots community, promises that bots gonna be doomed.

If @kay wont do what he promise, i gonna come back to this thread, and gonna tell that he is same shit admin as every other server, but for now i cant check if he is promising and doin or promising and promising.

Stages? There won't be any stages on the release.

@Skykes thats what i am talkinmg about lol, and ofc there will be stages, which are x1 everything. stage is stage, lol wtf who u are, all the time i see you lament here about exp x1 and nobody will play here, why u even comment if u dont want to give it a try, wtf ?

@Skykes thats what i am talkinmg about lol, and ofc there will be stages, which are x1 everything. stage is stage, lol wtf who u are, all the time i see you lament here about exp x1 and nobody will play here, why u even comment if u dont want to give it a try, wtf ?

giphy.gif

idk i just translated the word because i thoguh i rly dont know english, but now im sure that x1 stage is still a stage, so idk why u laughting from calling this "stage".

But it is actually true, with more fps you get fresher frame displayed on your monitor however in a game like Tibia you probably won't even notice it.

Ofcourse you do IF your monitors refresh rate supports it otherwise its completly useless to go above your hz of your monitor. Just eating resources for nothing.

Maybe its just me but i feel like we tested everything already, its working properly, turn on server or hunted, your choice but i promise your payment will be high and u will need to make new account.

Perfect time to turn on BEFORE REALESTA START, because retrocores got exposed making chars in the note, and ddosed.

btw are you prepared for get ddos ? do u have enough euro to pay to this guy so he wont ping u and we can play or first days i gonna need to play on 2k ping ?

btw are you prepared for get ddos ? do u have enough euro to pay to this guy so he wont ping u and we can play or first days i gonna need to play on 2k ping ?
do you really think that they would pay for the person that could ddos server, instead of investing that cash to improve their firewall/other security services on the server side? xdd

Status
Not open for further replies.