• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Test Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Fuck this TS, open servidor, whats the point of dating with a girl if she does not get on her knees, stop teasing us and get on ur knees
Kapish?
Sorry, but touching each other allowed after the wedding only.

I get the idea of 1x and 2x, but thats a bit harsh; what I've heard over the past few years is:

People want something which is not too easy nor too difficult - nobody intends to play 5 months on OT servers as its OT-they die eventually.
Stages like 10x on start and 2x in the end is something people love - not too fast and not too easy; plus it gives them a chance to fight after couple of days

I get the idea of 1x and 2x, but thats a bit harsh; what I've heard over the past few years is:

People want something which is not too easy nor too difficult - nobody intends to play 5 months on OT servers as its OT-they die eventually.
Stages like 10x on start and 2x in the end is something people love - not too fast and not too easy; plus it gives them a chance to fight after couple of days
if i was Kay i would ban your ip so u never come on his ots, are u brain dead, brain washed or what ? u cant read the topic so u see that we want exp x1 and no rest ? get lost, please

u keep hearing over the past years this shits, and u keep changing the ots jumping like bee from flower to flower

Last edited:

Ive played on tens of servers like those and their longevity barely reaches 3 months. At best.

I Approve the server, i also want to say that as a tester of this server, i checkd rats rookgard -1 lever with 2 other camrats doing so called "wahadelko" which works perfectly good, i was cliking it for 2 hours, 0 bugs so far. So tibians dont worry, at start of server u can go throu this bridge peacefully without fear that u gonna get stuck.

See you on start of server

Yours,
-Typlo The Greatest.
ye men wahadlica has been tested, psycha was sitting for everybody

Tibiantis versus realesta priti soon. Ping war eachother ?

Overspawning will be abused more than a catholic schoolboy, luring something 10sqm out of place is so easy I can't even put into words how many Giant Spiders u will be able to lure into certain holes

Overspawning will be abused more than a catholic schoolboy, luring something 10sqm out of place is so easy I can't even put into words how many Giant Spiders u will be able to lure into certain holes

so? U can rope them easly

everyone is like "i miss oldschool 7.4 give us 7.4 ots !!" then tibiantis comes and people are like "noo, we want exp x2, no overspawn, no this no this give us this and this"

and im like XD

After testing for a while I can just say - damn guys, awesome job!
Experience? I would say Cipsoft gave them or sold them original 7.4 files because damn, how could they recreate all the things so good?
I would never say that all those small things that most of people ignore will make such a diffrence in the "feeling of the game".
Seems like it is a unique ocasion to go back to the past and once again relive the fantastic moments we all miss so much.
I have never waited for any server like on Tibiantis before...

To people who already know they ain't going to play there for some reason - you should seriously rethink your decision, you guys might lose the only one real chance for the greatest journey since 2004 in the matter of Tibia experience

^ no man, i wont play there because its exp x1 and it will take me months to get some lvl. Instead, i am goin on fifth edition of low rate realesta, to again lvl there up and lose everything due to people quit because they reach full content in 1 month. So im moving like that from realesta edition to another realesta edition, then to master cores, retrocores, then again realesta edition for 2 years from now, and i still dont have my character, i need to lvl it up again :(

• Haha
Reactions: kay
^ no man, i wont play there because its exp x1 and it will take me months to get some lvl. Instead, i am goin on fifth edition of low rate realesta, to again lvl there up and lose everything due to people quit because they reach full content in 1 month. So im moving like that from realesta edition to another realesta edition, then to master cores, retrocores, then again realesta edition for 2 years from now, and i still dont have my character, i need to lvl it up again :(
Typhlo, you are lover of oldschool 1x tibia. Will you post in-game name so that I can show you real Tibia experience?

Typhlo, you are lover of oldschool 1x tibia. Will you post in-game name so that I can show you real Tibia experience?
If you would be old school lover like me you would know that you have to be anonymous in game, so you can level up character and then you can show yourself, but you are probly realesta/retrocores lover aka 5 runemaker infinity runes i gonna log in to game and start killing people so i wont move from depot when they gonna level up.

stfu noob.
Im Well-Known Member of this forum, joined in 2009 when u were making poop in pampers, i wont even try to speak to you anymore, bye kid

If you would be old school lover like me you would know that you have to be anonymous in game, so you can level up character and then you can show yourself, but you are probly realesta/retrocores lover aka 5 runemaker infinity runes i gonna log in to game and start killing people so i wont move from depot when they gonna level up.

stfu noob.
Im Well-Known Member of this forum, joined in 2009 when u were making poop in pampers, i wont even try to speak to you anymore, bye kid
That's what i thought, go hide in rat sewers.

Is there a lot of bugs ?
When start
I think i will play

stfu noob.
Only thing well-known about you is that you have issues 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.