• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiascape - From 1 August 2020 Test Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.tibiascape.com/
Server Address
tibiascape.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Anyway... Where server hosted? Did not like the server much because of same changes you guys made, but might play depending on host.
and tibiantis sucks also, dunno how they are maintaining 100 playerish daily, is mc allowed there? if so then 50 are already mc then its ok :)
unknown.png

To the ppl saying "ppl dont get tired of same map, same ol tibia 7.4" we play tibia 7.4 because we want those old same things.
But we also play many innovative things GLA is there, pxg is there, bleach tibia is there, naruto tibia is there, there are plenty of tibia ats overall that we also play, or just other versions of normal tibia 8.6, 11.00, 12.00 and soo on. There is also Medivia!!!!! the damn medivia!!!

So coming here complaning "omg another 7.4 rl map" its just utter bullshit from you guys.

Anyway... Where server hosted? Did not like the server much because of same changes you guys made, but might play depending on host.
and tibiantis sucks also, dunno how they are maintaining 100 playerish daily, is mc allowed there? if so then 50 are already mc then its ok :)
Tibiantis is the only server who ban all cheaters I guess, even MC and so on. They catch even ppl using 2 computers and so on.. Tho! They also made some bans that is not justified, that's why I don't play there I guess.. 🤷‍♂️

maybe make a new thread with launch date since serv is starting in 5 days?

Admin too lazy to make a new thread to advertise his server but it's launching tomorrow at 20:00 CEST.

I can't edit the title or the thread in anyway... moderator has to unlock it i guess

how did u guys make an account or download the client ? i can pass the login page of the website

fix the lag issue x_X make a proxy or something for the American people like other servers that cut the ping like in half

fix the lag issue x_X make a proxy or something for the American people like other servers that cut the ping like in half
other servers display ping in a different way, for example in medivia it displays half of the pig that you actually have to the server.
there is nothing they can do for you tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.