• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK] [Custom/12.6+] [ ~GrindCores~ ] | START 30/09/2022 |

Server Website/AAC
https://grindcores.net
Server Address
grindcores.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Hellcores

Reaction score
1664277835200.png

Launch date: 30/09/22 18:00 UTC

Latest News - Grindcores (https://grindcores.net/) is a new 12.6+ custom server with a keen focus on character upgrading and grinding. There are over +40 unique items which either upgrade your character temporarily, or permanently forever.

# Character and Item Upgrading:

1664277961740.png
1664278017267.png
Build and develop your character the way you want to play! Almost every character, equipment, weapon, etc.. stats can be upgraded with our extensive upgrading systems.
Become a respected legend by being an undefeatable knight with an insane amount of health, or a sorcerer with the strongest hitting gran mas flam.
Choose from over +40 unique items to transcend and reign down terror on your foes.
Read more: Upgrading Systems - Grindcores (https://grindcores.net/?upgrade)

# Map & Teleports:

1664278101850.gif
t3.png

Grindcores is a heavily edited real map with an immense teleport system featuring over +300 teleports to huge hunting spawns, unique boss rooms, and fun quests.

# Rare Items:

1.gif

Every weapon or piece of equipment dropped by monsters and bosses has a chance to be uncommon, rare, epic and legendary with additional and unique stats.

# Reworked Stamina:
The stamina system on Grindcores has been customized to be more rewarding and grindy. Everyone starts with the regular 150% base exp gain rate, but for every 42 hours of used stamina,
you receive a permanent +15% exp bonus.

# Demonic Essence System:
2.png

Gold coins have been losing value for some time now, but demonic essence has remained the most widely recognized form of currency on Grindcores. Most important NPC trade using essence.
Every slain monster and boss has a chance to drop essence.
Read more: https://grindcores.net/?essences

# Skill and Experience Stages:
1664277897664.png

# Helpful Features:
A few systems have created to exclude the tedious and repetitive tasks from your gameplay experience to make sure you get the most enjoyment out of your time.
  • Autolooting systems: every dropped essence, item sellable to NPC's, rare items, and gold coins are looted to your autoloot bags, located in your store inbox.
  • You are able to sell all items an NPC has on their trade list with the keyword 'sell all'.
  • Quests are linear and simple to understand
  • A vast teleport system which drastically reduces time spent on travelling
  • Level rewards up to a maximum of level 1000 to get you started comfortably.

We would like to put an emphasis on bot and macro rules. We do not tolerate bot activity and all instances of botting will be punished, this includes cave botting and afk macro scripts.
However, macro scripts which improve quality of life are permitted, e.g. quick drag, hotkey macros.

Gallery:

@ Character Upgrades​
tokens.png
upgrades.png
protection-runes.png
sagala.gif

@ Blacksmith Dunkirr
dunkirr.png
npc_trade.png

@ Rash-ya Borthel
3.gif

@ Hellgate passage
11.gif

@ Quests for 100 and 500 lvl equipment
2.png

@ Pirate gold tasks
pirate-tasks.png

@ Inquisition Tower
10.png
12.png

Last edited:
Hellcores where?
Hellcores has evolved into Grindcores the more we understood what the main focus of this server should be about, this time around there are way more items which upgrade your character, more content to check out, and other various improved systems.

Vintage Money GIF

These are the type of servers that make me so excited!!!
Thank you for support 😄 Hope to see you at the start!

What is golden account?
A golden account lasts 30 days, and the bonus offers +30% more exp gain rate, unlimited house decoration items, and a custom premium daily reward system.

Thank you all for your support and interest in the server so far! We launch tomorrow at 18:00 UTC so we hope to see you there! 😄
- Grindcores Team

Hello,
To anyone who is currently checking out this post of a potential custom server to play on, i was contemplating whether i should even leave this message here because i feel like it might get taken for granted but because i have a soft heart i will leave it anyways.
I know there might be a few or more players here who have gathered because of how dry it has gotten with tibia servers so they want to join and play on a custom ot and this might potentially look like a good one, at least on the surface.

I have no POWER of any kind to stop you from playing on this server, or attempting to but i will leave this warning to anyone who potentially wants to play here.
This server isn't worth your time and effort to log into, this server shouldn't be one anyone would donate money to, everyone who wants to donate cash or try to support this server's growth or development should think twice or thrice before donating i mean it.
I don't know how much has changed but clearly from how the website looks and the store clearly almost nothing has changed within a few months.

Before this server came to be or rather before even Hellcores came to be, there was a server before that it was called Winterot and it was also advertisted on otland here.
And as a few people gathered to play on the server, as much as everything seemed legitimate and fun enough to play or spent time on, some things on the surface seemed promising.

What i'm trying to say is that the server's owners are both fake they're using fake identites and stories of being ambitious developers, the server is or should be buggy if it's not buggy that means they patched those optimal small map bugs within hellcores, sadly i couldn't join it as i was automatically banned for knowing the nature of the server owners.

I'm not going to go too deep into this, just if you are going to play on this server don't donate your money it's not worth it even if it's a little bit.
After getting a promising amount of money the server gets automatically closed, they delete everything and remake into a new thing.
Before it was winterot later it was hellcores and now its grindcores. Everything looks and seems as i remember it nothing has changed and i doubt within so little time the owners have changed as they're still using their childish made-up identities, you may ask what is their identtiy well they're both polish in fact no matter what you will hear, and if there is more than one developer they are all in fact polish, except the staff they will be hiring for free to work for free.

Attachments

Hellcores has evolved into Grindcores the more we understood what the main focus of this server should be about, this time around there are way more items which upgrade your character, more content to check out, and other various improved systems.

Thank you for support 😄 Hope to see you at the start!

A golden account lasts 30 days, and the bonus offers +30% more exp gain rate, unlimited house decoration items, and a custom premium daily reward system.

Thank you all for your support and interest in the server so far! We launch tomorrow at 18:00 UTC so we hope to see you there! 😄
- Grindcores Team
and for those of us who donate once in hellscore?

Before this server came to be or rather before even Hellcores came to be, there was a server before that it was called Winterot and it was also advertisted on otland here.
And as a few people gathered to play on the server, as much as everything seemed legitimate and fun enough to play or spent time on, some things on the surface seemed promising.
server's owners are both fake they're using fake identites and stories of being ambitious developers
childish made-up identities, you may ask what is their identtiy well they're both polish in fact no matter what you will hear,
don't donate your money

We have never tried to hide the history of our servers - we still use the same discord, website layout as you noticed because we have nothing to hide.
It's nice to know that we are a fake person but unfortunately we are not. I'm a real bald Dan and nothing can change that, I'm Polish and I've never tried to hide it so I don't know whats the problem.
a1.pnga.pngillman.png1664527522814.png

Donations are 100% optional - everything on the server is available for free, there are no VIP systems etc so I don't understand what the problem is.
We changed many things compared to previous editions, please visit Latest News - Grindcores (https://grindcores.net) to read more :)

The owner claims that there are no P2W/VIP systems, yet there is a double exp and golden account in the premium shop... and that's just the website's premium shop.
Ehhh...

The owner claims that there are no P2W/VIP systems, yet there is a double exp and golden account in the premium shop... and that's just the website's premium shop.
Ehhh...
All items from the shop (such as golden account scroll, xp boosts etc) can be obtained in the game from monsters, bosses as well as daily tasks. Also, each new account gets a golden account for 7 days to test.
12premiumitems.png

All items from the shop (such as golden account scroll, xp boosts etc) can be obtained in the game from monsters, bosses as well as daily tasks. Also, each new account gets a golden account for 7 days to test.
View attachment 70925
Well maybe you should stop smoking so much, but this doesn't mean anything.

If someone gets double experience points from the first minute, as opposed to someone who's to complete quests and gets the double exp God knows when, how do those experiences compare? The one that paid will win, hence its completely and utterly Pay2Win

Changed my mind about giving it a try, the admin obviously thinks he's smarter than you while he's just being a noob.