• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ultimate Tutorial by S.Shadowsong

How do I add sprites into Tibia? Also, What's AA? :)......

Heya Shiva, I just finished reading both tutorials and btw, Wonderful tutorials, Very, very impressive, I don't know about the other people but it helped me a lot. This is what my first sprite.

Oceanic Blade

Demonic Cutlass

Cheers Shiva <3

Last edited:
Cutlass was kinda crappy but the blade has the shape going on , though it needs more work. I'm glad u tried making something out of this tutorial .. I don't have time to continue writing it, that's the crap. D:

Thanks for the feed back, Demonic Cutlass was a shit one but i was just bored.

Cheers mate.

Sword.pngwell this is my first sword hehe , i dont know about the colors but the structure is kinda nice ! feel free to give me complains !

haha i read tutorial 2 and look the change !! man i love u i dont know how to add rep !
Sword2.png

I CAN'T STOP DOING SWORDS!
sword3.png

Last edited:
I like the last one the most, the handle could use some more shading. And the second one has an interesting shape but the darkness makes it monotone, you could change that a bit. :D

I was about to add more tutorials but then I got really busy with my server , I hope u people will stick around when I'm done , I'll add more parts , this isn't finished yet. :]

Haha thanks i will try to go deeper in sprites, i gonna make a new server , my team wanted to make a orginal server not naruto , so it spare me some time :p

Haha thanks i will try to go deeper in sprites, i gonna make a new server , my team wanted to make a orginal server not naruto , so it spare me some time :p

Whether you make naruto, db or whatever you want, you can keep originality. But the hardest part is the quality which keeps players and custom features that attract them. ;)

Nice tutorials. I just got done reading both of them. I cant wait till the 3rd as I'm interested in a detailed tut on AA. I'm using photoshop & can manage my way around it pretty well but Sprite art is new to me & I'm understanding it fairly well, I have high hopes for myself!! Thank you!

I will be updating this tutorial as soon as Necronia is released , so stay tuned.
And thanks to everyone who followed it and are looking forward for new parts!

YES IT"S GONNA BE RELEASED, I thought you stopped working on it or something and the forum is pretty much dead ;/ but I can't wait for it ;D I'm so happy.

Continue with the tutorial please ;)
Here's my first attempt lol
pQqD9.png

EDIT: here's a shield :D
0ZNwv.png

Last edited:
Back