• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unable to connect www.tibia.com / Repp ++ [solved]

Tsson

Reaction score
Solved - close thread please

Hello, i can't enter Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG and i suppose it happened after i runned an OT server.

I have spoken to Tibia and they say that they can't help me and suggested that i should contact my internet provider.

anyway i have heard that it's alot of peoples that are running ots gained this problem.

So i wounder if anyone know what to do ;)

Repp ++ for help and i will donate to your server or whatever if you help me.

Last edited:
cookie-monster-20080603-133713.jpg

done, i have tryed everything, clear the hosts file in system32 and uninstalled everything with xampp/ot/tibia also web browsers :(

If you really need to get into the site, try changing netcard. It is attached on your Motherboard. If you are banned or anything like that, they could have used the burnt in code on the netcard. :)

tibia.com worked in october it was before i started on my ot after october i havent been able to connect :/

@Eraze it just load for 10 sec then "Page can not be shown"

Okay first of all, you cannot ban, nor check anyones MAC-address over the net (IP), it's impossible since the MAC-address is not broadcasted together with the IP.

To solve the problem, you would first have to check if pinging the tibia.com website works.

Then you would want to go to:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

And check the "hosts" file if it has been edited by a virus or something to redirect [tibia.com] to some virus site.

If it's clean you should check if the router has somehow been set up to block [tibia.com] by bypassing it (if possible) and connecting DIRECTLY to the internet.

If all else fails, try connecting to the website IP itself, it should tell you if your parents has somehow blocked [tibia.com] through the routers "Website filtering" feature:

Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG

Back