• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Unable to create item with invalid id

Yalasari

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

While trying to add new item to server I encountered a problem, and after 2 days i don't have idea how to fix it:

Everything on server side is ok, i think because console doesn't show any errors

Here's how everything is set up:
items.otb:
.SPR and .DAT files

We are using 10.98 files
Also, i can't use classic client to verify this because we have done some protocol changes (which doesn't affect item system).

I would appreciate any help.

Solution
Hello,

While trying to add new item to server I encountered a problem, and after 2 days i don't have idea how to fix it:

View attachment 36118

Everything on server side is ok, i think because console doesn't show any errors

items.otb:
View attachment 36116
.SPR and .DAT files
View attachment 36117

We are using 10.98 files
Also, i can't use classic client to verify this because we have done some protocol changes (which doesn't affect item system).

Could be because the ware id in otb isn't the same as in dat. Try reloading the item in itemeditor to fix it or change it manually to 23726.
Hello,

View attachment 36118

items.otb:
View attachment 36116
.SPR and .DAT files
View attachment 36117

We are using 10.98 files

Could be because the ware id in otb isn't the same as in dat. Try reloading the item in itemeditor to fix it or change it manually to 23726.

Solution
Hello,

View attachment 36118

items.otb:
View attachment 36116
.SPR and .DAT files
View attachment 36117

We are using 10.98 files

Did you find a solution for this?

Did you find a solution for this?

Yes i did, post marked as best answer led me to cause of problems:
Client ID in .otb and Client ID in .dat was different, therefore client was confused and unable to create item

Hmm, when I reloaded my item, the Wareid was set to 0, leaving it as 0 gives me the error, so does copying the clientID in the wareID... I'm lost here haha

Back