• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unashammed scammer three times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because a person becomes a policeman, does that guarantee he will never break the law? No.

I don't know how well i'd like to compare an open tibia forum to irl situations such as this one, there's never a guarantee for anything. But you can literally do that about anything. I'm not gonna demonstrate it but try it out for yourself. You are correct though, well not entirely but still.

Just because a person does something bad, does it mean others should follow or have the right to do it as well?

@J.dre and statistically showing statistics are quite often wrong and unreliable. < Yes you read it correctly

Last edited:
Before you all will think that Elf is a scammer, wait till he himself says something about the case.

He always appears when his reputation is affected and he says: Ok, lets talk in private and then he doesn't answer anymore ahaha...

- - - Updated - - -

I would trust Elf without a doubt, might be a mistake on my end since I barely know the guy.
I'm not backing him up or anything but I certainly know what it's like if things come up, yeah that's right there's more important things than you even if you paid for his services or whatever. But as someone else said in the thread be careful with your money.

This will show you that you will never finish to know someone.

- - - Updated - - -

I know Elf very well and I do not believe that he wanted to extort money from you. More than once I've done business with him, and somehow I've never had any problem with it.
It seems to me that this matter must get yourself and did not immediately lament to the forum.

The same as Parox... You never finish to know people ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Peroxide, if you barely know the guy you shouldn't say you'd trust the guy no doubt, makes it look like you'd do it only because he's a mod.

@Threadstarter, i'm sorry for you, sadly enough most people will side with elf because he's a mod and he'll say something like Loooollllll thread cool story bro - thread closed.

True story dude, but I wont stop... And for some reason his paypal accounts is closed :O and not because he is a good guy :O:O

- - - Updated - - -

This gives you even less of a reason to recreate the same thread spreading the same crap as last time.

Congratulations on your attempts to slander an inactive OtLand community manager & developer. A guy who has contributed to and spent countless hours working on TFS (0.3.7). More than you or anyone else probably ever will.
/attention

Red

And for that reason you are able to scamm people? So because following your thought then politicians are able to be corrupt since they help a lot the country... Yeah, right... lol

Im just making a bad reputation to elf and I wont stop, I dont want that money back, I dont want that f*cking system since I know that he will never give it, I will just make sh*t over him and keep making a bad reputation to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, took the money, never did the job - pls downgrade and ban me, so bad ass... Like I care? Won't do it, as kito dude seem to be quite retarded expecting me to run after him for his business. On begining I have been trying countless times to contact with him for sources and details through mails, MSN, everything was delayed and then I abadoned the job.
Anyway already last time he didn't want me to do it, he just wanted to make you, people to know, so this time I am letting you to know. Now enjoy bashing me "yoh shuld do job", "he payd", etc.

PS
Story about SpiderOT will soon become a legend, next year I'll hear that I've stolen 20k euro from him :D

PPS
I closed last thread, but not deleted. This time won't do, feel free to "make bad reputation" to me.

Yeah... I can post all mails from you (none) and all the conversation over skype (no answer, just me talking alone telling you "hello, you there?")...

Also I have sent you the source; all I need is a link with the source modified with the needed lua and well done... What else do you need if you have all what you need?

Keep saying sh*t and sh*t, keep excusing your self... Keep doing that... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just make the shit script and upload it to mediafire or where you want then send it to him!!

If you don't do it then you are a thief!

Probally he won't do that... I have already sent my source and no answer back... What else do he want? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Seems legit, he behaves like he doesn't care anymore and nobody cares xD
Why did you not just press the "return payment" button in order to "abandon" that job.

Cause I pressed that button but elf appeared saying "hey I will have the cast system for you this weekend, please unpress that button because my account will be frozen and paypal"... So I trusted him (once again more) but I liked to hear the history of SpiderOT and elf where his paypal account was blocked xD

- - - Updated - - -

@ Topic
w/e Elf thinks he can do what he wants because he contributed so much. Talaturen wont do shit about it because of this reason, but if it was any other member / mod, they would have been banned, demoted and blacklisted.

That's why he could still be selling unreal stuff and that's why I want to give him a bad reputation, so people who need a system won't ask elf to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Burn that b**ch like stian!

"No because he contribuited so much to TFS, so he can do what ever he want"... lol

- - - Updated - - -

Never did I say that because he has a higher position that he has the permission to do that.
This is the second thread that kito has made in regards to elf scamming him.

If you didn't catch the point I was making in my first post, I didn't reply in defense of elf, I replied in disapproval of kito making this thread.
The first time he made this sort of thread I mentioned how it was wrong if elf scammed him; and I, myself, provided kito with the necessary information to contact elf.

Now that you're caught up, I'd like to address that my statement involving his contribution to this community. That statement was provided in specific regards to the quoted text from kito when he blatantly mentioned that he made this thread just to try to "make a bad reputation to elf". Which is the only reason that I mentioned what elf has done for TFS. Also, your euphemism is invalid.

If I were to address kito's entire post I would have mentioned how it was wrong of elf to scam him. But I only quoted a small part, which is the concept you failed to grasp.
But in regards to kito's original post, it seems like a personal problem. The appropriate action would be to request elf be added to this thread. It's not specifically made for this type of issue but it falls under the category of the title.

But thank you for allowing my to clarify my original post.
Red

Posted there, and here is the historial of Skype conversation with elf:

Code:
[06/12/2012 20:55:27] Francisco Oliva: Hi fightingelf! I’d like to add you on Skype. Francisco Oliva[09/12/2012 1:45:52] Tayandenga: Tayandenga has shared contact details with Francisco Oliva.
[11/12/2012 2:29:33] Francisco Oliva: finally elf... kito here
[11/12/2012 2:29:46] Francisco Oliva: when i will have the tibia cast system on my server?
[11/12/2012 2:29:56] Francisco Oliva: or maybe send me back the 180 usd to my paypal account and i will be happy
[11/12/2012 16:47:21] Tayandenga: I dont have that and my accounts ars blocked bcz of spiderot. Send me that src again.
[12/12/2012 1:26:52] Francisco Oliva: http://speedy*****malware.localhost/nxcd25/...
[12/12/2012 1:26:58] Francisco Oliva: hope this time you finish your work
[12/12/2012 1:27:10] Francisco Oliva: not like the times before, since you always asked for the sources and dissapeared
[12/12/2012 1:27:24] Francisco Oliva: i want the full working tibia cast system with the php
[12/12/2012 15:17:37] Francisco Oliva: and?
[12/12/2012 15:20:42] Tayandenga: and ill finisz it at weekend
[12/12/2012 15:20:46] Tayandenga: downloaded sources
[13/12/2012 22:36:43] Francisco Oliva: and?
[19/12/2012 20:11:10] Francisco Oliva: elf and the system?
[21/12/2012 7:16:33] Francisco Oliva: dude i dont have problem to make infinite posts saying that you scammed me
[28/12/2012 20:01:54] Francisco Oliva: hello elf?
[28/12/2012 20:01:54] Francisco Oliva: wtf
[28/12/2012 20:02:01] Francisco Oliva: you keep quiting your job?
[29/12/2012 2:17:13] Francisco Oliva: .........
[30/12/2012 0:34:57] Francisco Oliva: .............
[30/12/2012 0:43:05] Francisco Oliva: http://otland.net/f251/unashammed-scammer-three-times-176672/#post1715566
[30/12/2012 0:43:08] Francisco Oliva: again the post
[30/12/2012 0:43:12] Francisco Oliva: so maybe you can answer there

Btw, thanks Red for giving his Skype user ID.

- - - Updated - - -

yolo elf

- - - Updated - - -

btw why are you stupid too kito not even my lil bro can get scammed do you know theres is like over 10+ tibia foroums ? And one of they have the cast system ... But i won't tell witch tibia forum , then i can't earn nothing , I would get payed 5 euro and i send the cast system. Trust or not ;) Just sayin

Trust me, I tested them all and they all crashed my server... That's why I went to my last option: elf (expensive and knowing that he could scamm me), I just tried and got scammed, now paying him back with a bad reputation, and the best part is where he admits that he stole, steal and will steal.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see the point why you, Elf, judt cant return the
Money or do the job? If you abandon it why dont give back kitos money?
Regards,
//Damon

PS:
I always looked up to you as a great person, controbuting alot and running Lordaeron ..
Now I cant see why u dont return the money?

At least I'm satisfied with this post... Someone admired you (the same as me) and now he knows that you are a scammer, GREAT!

- - - Updated - - -

No one else would expect replies like that. Guess it needed some great prediction skills.
However, you want people to post arguments and don't do it yourself. I don't know what kito did, that justifies not to just return the money in first place as you decided to not do the job.

Cya

Summ, just read first post (actualiced); I posted the conversation of about 1 month from skype with elf... It has around 4-5 replies of him.

- - - Updated - - -

If you trust a moderator just for the simple fact that he is a moderator, you deserve to get scammed.

If you think that elf is just a moderator, then you don't know nothing about TFS dev team.

- - - Updated - - -

Moderators are not here to protect anyone, they are not your mommy or daddy. If they're here to "protect" anything, it would be the forum itself, in fact, they could even be children or teenagers who are just as irresponsible as anyone else on this forum. I don't agree with Prest when he says, "you deserve to be scammed," but I don't agree with those who are so naive to believe that a Moderator is trustworthy just because he/she has a ranked position as opposed to a regular member. In this world, you shouldn't trust anyone. Even your closest Tibia buddy for three years that you've never met may one day scam you by stealing all of your rares in your guild hall. Shit happens. You are either very smart or very stupid. Always take precautions when doing business of any kind. I've made this mistake myself, many times, trusting people because I assume they're good people and trustworthy, but in reality, they're thieves wearing a mask (mask being a metaphor for acting out who they aren't).

Elf may or may not have scammed someone, I cannot personally attest to that. But if it were anyone else with these accusations, would any of you be arguing over this? No, at least not to this extent. You would simply ignore this person and never do business with him again. Elf doesn't want, nor deserves any special attention. I have befriended Elf on Skype and we've done business in the past (small, but still business) with TFS and customizations. He always lived up to his word, at least with me. I cannot confirm he is or is not a scammer because maybe it did happen.

I think we should just walk away from this and let it go. If Talaturen has proof of Elf scamming people, it would be reckless of him to keep him on the staff. I can assure you that it will be handled, when and if the time comes to do so.

Ok, so don't trust police... lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's bad for Otland to have scammers at power.

I don't give a sh*t that point of view, but you are right... Here is at stake otland image... It will go to the hell ass otfans... Replete of scammers, then ton of newbies and no one help since real moderators prefer to waste time on a decent ot community.

- - - Updated - - -

Replied to everyone xD

Last edited:
Well, at least we can add 'Elf' to our own Blacklists. ;)

And it's funny how an OTLand Staff Member scammed. Looks so good on them. :p

Yeah, it gives a good reputation, but it isn't the point, the point is to let know that an important member can even scamm you and an example is this situation with elf.

Elf is a scammer he deserve to get demoted from OTlands Staff!

- - - Updated - - -

You want an official invitation? Please give me your post box so I can send a flight ticket (one way) and my address to give you the opportunity. Playin bad ass over internet, yo? Love hypocrites!

When you accuse someone, please support it with any argument, not just empty words... :) I don't find myself abusing my privileges. I did what I did, I admited to public here, but its not in any way related to OtLand. If you don't understand that one, on previous page there's my post where I wrote "you can ban me". If Mark will decide to do so, I'll respect it and we will still remain friends. Enjoy.

Honestly, if sna4ke wouldn't poke me on Steam that some hater spreads hate around my name (quoting) I wouldn't even see this thread. So imagine, whole this trash is on my own request as I had the choice to log in and reply or ignore this. Fun part begins when I predict, what will happen and indeed, it got confirmed by all the posts after mine. All these replies basing on comment of one side of the conflict, polite. Offended by not only by people who don't know me, but also by these which I didn't even see on this forum ever, who joined after I've left it. Community made of trash, retarded kids. Over'n'out, peace.

PS
It's already 180 eur, last time I heard of 180 usd :D Go, go, OtLand's inflation!

Just do the easiest way make the cast system for him if you are lazzy or can't do it give him the fucking Monet back!!

And to you kito if he don't do it or give you the money back then Report him to the police!!

You have him on skype as a proofthey Can found him easy!

- - - Updated - - -

Burn that b**ch like stian!

Stian was a gay you should see he's other thread when he commented 2 infractions....

Stian now at vapus-death forum xD

And about elf I dont give a sh*t if he gives my money back or give the system, I assumed that I wont get them, so I just want to give bad reputation to elf xD

Thats fucking sad that Talaturen is not doing anyhting about that.

And elf you can go fuck yourself,

Yeah and you do know creating a new account when one is banned is "against" the rules?

I say "against" the rules because there is no official rule added, anyway it's called ban evasion i believe.

Yeah and you do know creating a new account when one is banned is against the rules? Not sure if multi-accounting is non-allowed totally or only when you're banned.

No its not!

If you example has been permanent banned on League of Legend like I did!

Aren't you able to create a new acc?

I got banned on lol bcs I cheated with rp got all champions unlocked no one did now that for a year but idk how I got banned!

I edited my post, there has never been an official rule for it but i've seen people banned for it before.

In my opinion they should add it to the rules as this guy polat~ might not have known about it. Although no offence to him by the way he was acting i could tell it was just a matter of time before he got banned.

@Memati, well if you murder somebody in tibia do you get jailed? Rules aren't the same everywhere, lol has its rules, otland has its rules.

No its not!

If you example has been permanent banned on League of Legend like I did!

Aren't you able to create a new acc?

I got banned on lol bcs I cheated with rp got all champions unlocked no one did now that for a year but idk how I got banned!

Why the f**k are u comparing LoL to this ? (Doesnt surprise me u got banned there too :))
And yeh,it is againt the rules to make new ac while banned,did it and the new accs got insta banned

Why the f**k are u comparing LoL to this ? (Doesnt surprise me u got banned there too :))
And yeh,it is againt the rules to make new ac while banned,did it and the new accs got insta banned

I said example!!!

Show me Mr CS 1.6 where in the fu**ing rule is it?

I said example!!!

Show me Mr CS 1.6 where in the fu**ing rule is it?

If you read my post you'd see that there is no official rule, i.e it's not added in the rules section, but it is indeed not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back