• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint unban silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unban silentdefender! He and talaturen is the most inporten in this forum to keep it online (and yes theres some more like elfy and those but some not haha) but still unban him or atlest tell why he got ban hes a syrian? then i know it was hani -.-

It's his own fault that he has been banned until 8th January for violating forum rules.

who baned? what did the report say anything like he said fuck u to talaturen ex..

As far i've seen i really think that he needs a break from OTLand.. He's been spamming and making of topic / senseless post for quite a while now..

Yeah, the spam squad lost their leader...

As far i've seen i really think that he needs a break from OTLand.. He's been spamming and making of topic / senseless post for quite a while now..

Can't agree more...

Unban silentdefender! He and talaturen is the most inporten in this forum to keep it online (and yes theres some more like elfy and those but some not haha) but still unban him or atlest tell why he got ban hes a syrian? then i know it was hani -.-

I don't think silentdefender has anything to do with OtLand being online for all this time, Talaturen is the ALMIGHTYZORZ of this forum.

As from I see he remain banned this time too. Anything else to say or we can close this thread?

As from I see he remain banned this time too. Anything else to say or we can close this thread?

I believe the thread will lead no-where than just spam, the decision has been made. :peace:

Well silent, quit? So now he is just f*cking up the forum?

why not close this nonsense pointless thread?

Jesus, silentdefender deserves it. Get over it. Stop asslicking him just because he gave you a gp... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back