• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Underulquia's Castle

Approved!
Not really needed, but here's the scan.

Thanks for your release, Sisuvide!

Very Small and fast Made , i think you need to Revamp it , because so many details missing and city is empty just houses ....

@Up: yes I know and i'm a newbie mapper I made it in like 3 hours, the city is small 'cause is a little castle from my ot ulquia, do you remember my other post (little island)? It is the version 2.0 I'll Revamp it, don't worry :/

I like it. It needs work though. Also, why are there stone steps on wooden flooring? That doesn't belong there. Just my thought though.

@Up: yes I know and i'm a newbie mapper I made it in like 3 hours, the city is small 'cause is a little castle from my ot ulquia, do you remember my other post (little island)? It is the version 2.0 I'll Revamp it, don't worry :/

u mind if i fix it up?

again xd it's my third map, my second was "little island" and my first... I didn't make a thread about that...

Would be great if.. Like more detailed and some stairs in the castel walls would be a cool war server or maybee/a quest like a war event on server 2 teams get teleported there and the team last stading can do some quest and travel home with the boat or some shit xD

Back