• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unique upgrade system request

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I was looking through forums for weapon upgrade system and couldn't find one so making this thread, hopefully someone can make this. So the idea is : I want to upgrade item's attack by using lets say crystal on it ( i'd like to make this only for 2 item ect axe and spear). For example: i use crystal on weapon so it has 80% of enchance chance, a second upgrade has 60%, third - 40%, fourth - 30% and fith has just 20%. When using cyrstal on weapon crystal disappears and if it is success weapon gets +2 attack points, if it fails crystal and weapon gets -1. You can enchant item only 5 times and if fifth time is correct your current item transforms to new axe or spear ( which will be donation axe/spear ). Thanks in advance :)

rep me for idea :p

Last edited:
I can make it, but not for free. ; )

#down
feel you have free hand! You can make it for free. : )
I'm making for cash reward, but im testing it and give without bugs...
and i help with install, and compile it with exchange gold.

Last edited:
Back