• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] [8.54] [ForgottenL.se] [High Rate] [Rebirth System] [Custom Evo!]

Currently 129 players are online on ForgottenL.

129 ppls can't be wrong guys? join now ! (peak record 411 ;) )

haha i added like 100 player with bots lol, what i liked in this server exp :p but got boored now :/

wtf is Rebirth System???
In the OT level 717217 is the highest level, so for one to keep leveling up & gaining more mana points + health points you go to Rebirth NPC and request a rebirth, which will bring down your level, and only level, to 8. That ways you can keep gaining mana& HP if you understand ;)

it doesn't lag at all. if its not fun to play i cannot decide for ya, but it does NOT lag.

The Staff on theOt is Fucking Bad!!
I'm Getting Banned all the time For """"""BOTTING"""" they dont even got a proove!!!

Dude im getting suprised :D I love every update you make on ur serv and rebirth system? DUDE! This is really cool. The best ot ever rly.
You guys should try it out.

badest server ever
rude admin bad staff noob map copied from forgottenl and edited some noob stuff wtf..
my bro got hacked by a staff... someone was ghost and picked all my bro items and he was in his house infront of him o_O
rly baaadd server idk wtf is wrong with u peeps still playing this game?? quite it, better for ur life :)

Back