• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] [8.54] [ForgottenL.se] [High Rate] [Rebirth System] [Custom Evo!]

Hahahaa amiroslo ur just tragic :( just cuz i didn't reply u on msn u gonna come up with all these lies hahhaha go get a life

Hahahaa amiroslo ur just tragic :( just cuz i didn't reply u on msn u gonna come up with all these lies hahhaha go get a life

lol??
no its not like this!!'i swear what i saied is right man, ur server stinks now

lol, i think im better than u in english o_O and im not a rep whore :) idc if im banned or no lol, i already got my server and im doing a project ;)

okok, just want to say again, dont play this server :) and have fun :)

This is the best server ever if anyone saw this thread please come and join its awesome!!! I swear this is a great server!!

I kinda liked this server... Even donated a little cash.
Only problem I see is the OP on the donations.. I mean.. A sword with 1kk attack? Admin frozen, Admin manarune.. Forgotten spell..
Balance it out a little more and more players would go active. When people who cant donate that much go and hunt.. Theres always a bunch of people going around using forgotten spell killing everything in 1hit.

Hmm i will lower the spell a bit and create more items that are obainable. But still as you know 20 % of donation items are availible in game ;)

Yeah I know that and as far as I know, your server is one of the few that has that feature.. I got a few donation items by the events :D
Still if you compare the items obtainable ingame with the ones u can ONLY donate.. theres a huge difference. Plus the price of those aint that cheap, you know?

Awesome server? Try making an acc with 1 lvl sorc,knight or pally.
Lvl it up to 717k in 1h,but dont use op donations,and then msg me ;)
I hardly got like 300k in 2h,but donation bitch got like 3prestiges b4 me lol
Fails server,sry

Awesome server? Try making an acc with 1 lvl sorc,knight or pally.
Lvl it up to 717k in 1h,but dont use op donations,and then msg me ;)
I hardly got like 300k in 2h,but donation bitch got like 3prestiges b4 me lol
Fails server,sry
how about druids? :D

ofcourse donating will help you level up faster .. they're not OP just because u can get 1 REBIRTH faster than without donating.

Back