• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] [8.54] [ForgottenL.se] [High Rate] [Rebirth System] [Custom Evo!]

No your just defending the server cuz your GM OR you will get donor items
Same as forgottenl Till server reset and you insulted the server
My Advice:
Grow Up Ballz

Rohan has a point I got 10000 Dc in only 2 hours or less,All you need to buy is VIP then your then you will level like crazy,Trust be buy VIP.

You're full of shit. And dont you dare to ask me why.

I got VIP and just to see how much of a liar you i'll just say this.

To get 10k DC in 2hours that means you would get 83 DC each minute... Now tell me.. Since bosses only drop 1 DC at a time (dont bother saying they dont, i got to lvl 500k myself and the strongest bosses only give 1 dc per kill and some of them have 50% chance and stuff).
Dont talk about troll champions.. That shit rarely drops DCs.

So pretty much yeah, your post is a complete lie. Next time you come up with a retarded lie atleast make it sound a little less... Stupid?

Also, whats the point in buying JUST VIP and lvling? So the donators can come, use the 8 second freeze rune and HS me with admin sd? Nah.

You're full of shit. And dont you dare to ask me why.

I got VIP and just to see how much of a liar you i'll just say this.

To get 10k DC in 2hours that means you would get 83 DC each minute... Now tell me.. Since bosses only drop 1 DC at a time (dont bother saying they dont, i got to lvl 500k myself and the strongest bosses only give 1 dc per kill and some of them have 50% chance and stuff).
Dont talk about troll champions.. That shit rarely drops DCs.

So pretty much yeah, your post is a complete lie. Next time you come up with a retarded lie atleast make it sound a little less... Stupid?

Also, whats the point in buying JUST VIP and lvling? So the donators can come, use the 8 second freeze rune and HS me with admin sd? Nah.

Bitchy Hydra, Fire overlord drop 2-20 dc per kill, and they're easily possible to solo within 20 seconds, im sure mr dean can make a video to prove that if that'll get you fat mouth shut :)

RoHaN He have rigth. ;D
Allvar man får skit snabbt dc, jag hade över 500 dc i mitt hus sen kommer du sån respekt lös och tar bort RICH ARMOR typ 10 stycken RICH LEGS 10 OCH ALLT DET DU GÖR SERVER FÖR ATT TJÄNA PENGAR, TAR DONATES FRÅN ANDRA DELETE OCHSÅ FUCKING NOOB.

Bitchy Hydra, Fire overlord drop 2-20 dc per kill, and they're easily possible to solo within 20 seconds, im sure mr dean can make a video to prove that if that'll get you fat mouth shut :)

Dont bother, I know its impossible to get 10k dc ea 2hours.

Im is sure, you dont would like to accpet me to mapper......
So stop lie for me -,-
Men jag gör nu en pokemon server :D Dedicited <3

Ok the members who say bad things about the OT all of them are banned on the server so they are just mad :p

I got 5k DC in 2-3 hours

didnt you say 10k in 2h o_O
now its 5k in 2-3
wow man, when u lie try to lie better
+i tried it and i didnt get 1 reborn in 3 days, and i got vip and troll chamion sux at lvling, and people kill u when u get out of temple.
and wtf see the diff btween the best mana and the normal and check the best sd, and they freez for 8sec -.- how would i survive.
wtf man

Back