• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United Kingdom] [8.54] [ForgottenL.se] [High Rate] [Rebirth System] [Custom Evo!]

Guys. I'm still laughing how much people comment about the server. We know that you was force to do it. Because if i'm on OT. I never give them feedback. and those members that say something feedback almost 70% of them are recreated accounts so they can give alot of good feedback for new players.

1. get better internet.
2. better computer.
3. get a life and stop host ForgottenL server for money.. -.-

Currently 112 players are online on ForgottenL.

112 Players can't be wrong come and try it your self!!!

Guys. I'm still laughing how much people comment about the server. We know that you was force to do it. Because if i'm on OT. I never give them feedback. and those members that say something feedback almost 70% of them are recreated accounts so they can give alot of good feedback for new players.

1. get better internet.
2. better computer.
3. get a life and stop host ForgottenL server for money.. -.-

I gotta agree with him... Server is mainly after money.
Now unlike most people, I took the time to get my point across and here it is.

Forgotten SD- 250 points
Forgotten freeze- 250 points
Forgotten legends spell - 150 points
Forgotten sword - 200 points
Forgotten manarune - 200 points
And VIP scroll - 40 points

Now time for a little math class here.. That adds a total of 1090 points (those are the best items obtainable and just a little list of them... Unless you wanna get far in this server, YOU MUST have a good ammount of those)

Now, lets see to get 1090 points how much would it cost (using DaoPay since I realize its a really used method).

1. Address: Buy 20 Shop points for 2 euro inc. VAT (20 kronor)
2. Address: Buy 50 Shop points for 4.4 euro inc. VAT (40 kronor)
3. Address: Buy 500 Shop points for 40 euro inc. VAT (400 kronor)

To get all that stuff you'd need to use approximately 80euros.

Now tell me, isnt this server mainly after money?

The ingame events give shitty rewards so dont come with the "hey theres events ingame that give donations!".

I gotta agree with him... Server is mainly after money.
Now unlike most people, I took the time to get my point across and here it is.

Forgotten SD- 250 points
Forgotten freeze- 250 points
Forgotten legends spell - 150 points
Forgotten sword - 200 points
Forgotten manarune - 200 points
And VIP scroll - 40 points

Now time for a little math class here.. That adds a total of 1090 points (those are the best items obtainable and just a little list of them... Unless you wanna get far in this server, YOU MUST have a good ammount of those)

Now, lets see to get 1090 points how much would it cost (using DaoPay since I realize its a really used method).

1. Address: Buy 20 Shop points for 2 euro inc. VAT (20 kronor)
2. Address: Buy 50 Shop points for 4.4 euro inc. VAT (40 kronor)
3. Address: Buy 500 Shop points for 40 euro inc. VAT (400 kronor)

To get all that stuff you'd need to use approximately 80euros.

Now tell me, isnt this server mainly after money?

The ingame events give shitty rewards so dont come with the "hey theres events ingame that give donations!".

You haven't even played the serv more than few hours to not have realised that you can obatin donation coins which are very easy to get and trade them for shop points :) Got no more comments for this post, thanks for taking your "valuable" time posting it.

Feel free to check my character info and account info then.
Character: Elder druid.

Get your fact straight before you open your mouth, will you?
Also donation coins are a fucking joke.. Zombie event is once ea 30 minutes and it gives 20 dc if sucesfull... 100 dc is 2 donation points... So to get 100 dc you would need 2hours and half. Now, to get 200 donation points you would need 10000 dc... Doing a little math it would take around 250h of playing and sucesfully do every single zombie event.

What im trying to do is open your eyes and make you realize that this is a donor server only and the other viable options you tryied to implement are complete shit.

Feel free to check my character info and account info then.
Character: Elder druid

Get your fact straight before you open your mouth, will you?
Also donation coins are a fucking joke.. Zombie event is once ea 30 minutes and it gives 20 dc if sucesfull... 100 dc is 2 donation points... So to get 100 dc you would need 2hours and half. Now, to get 200 donation points you would need 10000 dc... Doing a little math it would take around 250h of playing and sucesfully do every single zombie event.

What im trying to do is open your eyes and make you realize that this is a donor server only and the other viable options you tryied to implement are complete shit.

ok.

Rohan has a point I got 10000 Dc in only 2 hours or less,All you need to buy is VIP then your then you will level like crazy,Trust be buy VIP.

This is an failure server
From what i see
It has more power abuser than it's players

Umm you mean all the power abuser? o the player power abusers or the staff power abusers?

Back