• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] 8.42 BloodShed 24/7 Staged

BloodShed

Reaction score

The staff of BloodShed are proud to announce to you that BloodShed server has finally been launched! This server has unique features that you will enjoy while you play here. Come and join the growing community!

Server Information

Stages

Experience:
1-20 [300x]
21-40 [250x]
41-60 [200x]
61-80 [150x]
81-100 [100x]
101-120 [50x]
121-140 [30x]
141-160 [25x]
161-180 [20x]
181-200 [15x]
200+ [10x]

Rates:

Skill Rate: 60x
Magic Rate: 25x
Loot Rate: 3.5x
Spawn Rate: 3x

Skull System
  • 10 kills to banishment
  • 3 kills to red skull
  • 5 hours to decrease an unjustified kill
  • 10 minutes for white skull
  • 50 seconds for PZ lock

Other

• Paladin ammunition is NOT infinite but does have a break chance. This means it does NOT break every hit.
  • Runes have 10 charges.
  • Potions have 10 charges.
  • You can buy backpacks of runes. Use 'buy bp of sd' or 'buy bp of uh'
  • This server is a PvP server. But you do gain experience by killing another player.
  • The server features an easy enchanting system.
  • You can AFK bot in the trainers without noone killing you.
  • Real map, with most of the quests fixed!

Random Screen Shots

The training area.

One of the Pharaohs of the Helmet of the Ancients Quest.

Hellgorak one of the bosses you need to defeat on The Inquisition Quest.

The last mission of the Yalahari Quest. Defeat Azerus for your reward!

Throne room of the Pits of Inferno Quest.

Finished the Pits of Inferno Quest?

His name says it all! This is the monster you need to defeat to receive your 10,000gps and Blue Legs!

The Demon Oak Quests works perfectly without any bugs!

Last edited:
Nicely done, great map, although it is real map its very realistic. Only problem I've had to this point is the fact that it went down, hopefully it will be online soon again.

Sorry, there was a error with the website when you created a character. The error is now fixed!^_^

I'm here to annouce that we have RESETED the server and changed many things such as rates, spells, and weapons! You now have a good chance to become the highest level and rule the server!

So far the vocations are very well balanced! We have just finished scripting Demon Oak Quest and its working 100%!

I tried it and it looks fun

.. but the only problem is the lag :S

Austria - US = bad connection ;/

Well I guess the only solution to the lag would be getting a dedicated server. We have added some donations to the server. None that will over power anyone or any vocation.

The server has been very stable so far. We have some pretty kewl scripts that you will enjoy! :thumbup:

Back