• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Cyntara [8.7] - Custom Map!

Want to play.. but looks like a p2p server? triple overtime runes in donor shop :S atleast make the double one able ingame :S? (or is it?) etc. it seems overpowered (the other stuff)

It is stronger, But it's not as fantasticly amazing as you think. ToT compared to the Non-Donor SoT, Gives a 50% bonus to damage. If that. From my own tests it's more like 40%~ Which isn't that huge when you think about it. The difference between 3.5k and 4.5k..

Anyways, Balancing is still happening every day to ensure all vocations are balanced and fair. Mana runes were brought to attention yesterday by yours truly. The more feedback you can give, The more we can improve.

Change the server information at the website, it's not correct! :)

will try.
downloading client.

--
edit. reeeeally nice.
i would play if it wasnt too lagged. (not the server)
brazil connection with your host..
i'd suggest you a tunnel.
i played some rl maps like wakesoft that had tunnel to offer. (Free)
it was better to play.

:D

Last edited:
Currently working with Red and Pira to make more monsters for non-donors! See, You guys have an owner, a GM, And an awesome player helping make your experience here better. ;D

Look pretty awesome.
Is this server lagging/freeze'ING/crashing or something like all others 247/7?

I'd play here.. But I get some minor laggs which is really disturbing (I'm from Sweden) :// Well, GL its a really nice serv ^_^

@Nikodada
Yep, im trying it now
Im lagging sh*t.

Worst lagg i ever seen....
... This week.

I'd play here.. But I get some minor laggs which is really disturbing (I'm from Sweden) :// Well, GL its a really nice serv ^_^

Look pretty awesome.
Is this server lagging/freeze'ING/crashing or something like all others 247/7?

@Nikodada
Yep, im trying it now
Im lagging sh*t.

Worst lagg i ever seen....
... This week.

You're both from Sweden, I don't believe it's lagging on our side (Every USA player is fine). I think you've got a high ping due to latency.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latency_(engineering)

Red

Today's Events (thus far)

A group of players killing a rare boss!

jeffdown.png

Man Vs. Zombie Lobby!

zombies1.png

Some Carnage

zombies2.png

Pira-tes Down!

zombies3j.png

Trith vs. Zombies!

zombies4.png