• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Jacera [8.7] - Global Map w/ Mounts! - DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND

Bumpity Bump Bump.
Going to unleash a handful of bugfixes tomorrow. Once TFS 0.4 starts developing for 8.7 Jacera will be the first server with all of the new 8.7 features.

Red

I'd play if you add =) Want to try it =)

We hope to have Jacera running on 8.7 as one of the first real map servers using 8.7 by the end of the week! Stay tuned!

Red

Jacera has updated to 8.7!

Red

Sounds good Nikodada! Also, I forgot to mention:
You receive free mounts at level 150, and 200!

Red

aww it laggs abit for me (im from Sweden) =S

I apologize, that must be because the server is hosted in the United States. A bit of a latency issue, if you're looking for a real map server with mounts (soon) I'd try soltera.sytes.net
They should have mounts sometime this weekend!

Red

I apologize, that must be because the server is hosted in the United States. A bit of a latency issue, if you're looking for a real map server with mounts (soon) I'd try soltera.sytes.net
They should have mounts sometime this weekend!

Red

Oh ok thx, Imma start lvl on it =) So im prepared heh =D ty

Not the first ;o Friend already has a server online 8.7 with rl map and all 8.7 stuff, mounts, spawns, quests ^^

Lastly, we have no custom crap, fair donation items, and a server that doesn't lag. (Germany with 10Gbit+ uploads to every big country in Europe)

At level 150 you receive the War Bear mount, and at level 200, you receive a secret mount!

I meant.. no custom crap, yet you have custom mount system :p

Better princess? :)

Red
:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

i_love_you_10_102937265_107258379.gif

How about opening an cloned european server?

Soltera.sytes.net will be updating to 8.7 & be hosted in Europe once the owner returns from vacations this weekend. Stay tuned for that.

ALSO: Jacera is resetting characters tomorrow. We will have a small update, and we have a stable server, so Jacera will be resetting its characters one last time tomorrow. Stay tuned for your chance to be #1!

Red

We reset all the characters today in order to give everybody a fair chance to be the top level after our update!!

Back