• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah would have helped if my put my name forward haha :p ooops ma bad:p

3299ea19.jpg

Woop :) Thanks skullz

Added a scorebar to the CTF event. It displays the current score, kills, and deaths of each side, as well as your characters kills/deaths/assists shown in real time. Also added a game summary book which you get at the end, displays the same thing but also with the kills/deaths/assists of each player from both sides. Hard to explain just check it out. :)

Edit: Here's a screenshot of the scorebar:
20p7pzc.png

Shows the scores in real time :) 0/0/0 is kills/deaths/assists.

Last edited:
For those who are wondering about the Zaypay option, I am still waiting on finalized approval. The guy who's working on the approval on Zaypay's end is taking a bit. On a side note, I am currently working on a Nazi Zombie Survival event that will be automated and is similar to Call of Duty's zombie event. I intend to also allow players to "level" up in the event, similar to the CoD game style and build barricades/buy special upgrades. After each wave is killed, it will slowly get more and more difficult. All of the people who survive to the very end will be rewarded with an event token. I have not decided how many rounds total there will be, but I'm leaning towards at least 10. We already have the area mapped, and I have asked Orky to post a few screenshots of it below. Expect to see them soon-ish (depending on when he can get around to it)!

Zaypay is in and fully functional! Zombies is coming closer and closer to being done. Bintzer is also working on a special event that will be similar to a game of League of Legends. After that, he will be working on an event that is essentially just a massive team war! :)

Good team, good ot, might check it out, gl :)

Well I'm working on a new event at the moment called Defend the Nexus. If you've playn league of legends before then this should be very familiar to you.
icon_razz.gif

Basically there is two sides, red and blue. Each side has a Nexus, 2 base turrets, and 4 regular turrets. The objective of the game is to destroy the enemy team's nexus. This can only be accomplished after destroying each of the enemy team's turrets in order from the one closest to your side of the map. The nexus spawns minions next to the players of each team as long as they are standing near the front-most turret of their side. It can also take advantage of the other team's turrets, spawning minions next to you and your teammates as long as you are within range of the closest enemy turret, at a slower rate.
There is a little more to it but I don't want to spoil it all.
icon_e_biggrin.gif

The game is about momentum, you need to spawn minions in order to defend your turrets, or help attack the other team's. Once a nexus is destroyed the game is over.

This game will take full advantage of the monster vs monster system created by xanitex, as well as the storage option he finished recently.

Expect it in-game within the next few days! Nazi Zombies is well on it's way also!
Thoughts? Suggestions?

Last edited:
I like this idea alot, keep up the good work guys cant wait to see the newly released functions muhahahab :) some epic shit coming out right now! :)

The Nazi Zombies event is almost done! I have a few tweaks left to do, and once all is done it'll be live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back